Newbie from NC

Newt2

Hi folks. I googled handgun hunting forums and your site came up first. Also, yours is the only forum actually having a handgun hunting section. My main focus here will be hunting, especially handgun hunting. I'm sure I will browse and contribute to the Campfire forum as well. I tend to be politically outspoken, but will respectfully hold back.

I've taken many small game and deer with a handgun, more than any other firearms combined. My past and current handguns include everything from .22 to 444 Marlin.

Thanks again for the add.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the fire Newt. Settle in and read a while.

Newt2

Welcome to the fire Newt. Settle in and read a while.
Thanks! Being an avid tent camper and Scout leader in the past, I've frequented many, many campfires. I even have a well used firepit at my home. Nothing bonds like a campfire.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to the Campfire.

greg_n_clayton

Hi folks. I googled handgun hunting forums and your site came up first. Also, yours is the only forum actually having a handgun hunting section. My main focus here will be hunting, especially handgun hunting. I'm sure I will browse and contribute to the Campfire forum as well. I tend to be politically outspoken, but will respectfully hold back.

I've taken many small game and deer with a handgun, more than any other firearms combined. My past and current handguns include everything from .22 to 444 Marlin.

Thanks again for the add.
Welcome sir. You ask a Mod to join....but there is a political forum here. I think there is a few goals you have to reach before being admitted in though. Where in NC...or did I miss it ?

Newt2

Welcome sir. You ask a Mod to join....but there is a political forum here. I think there is a few goals you have to reach before being admitted in though. Where in NC...or did I miss it ?
I figured their were certain goals to meet before getting into the hidden areas. I'm in eastern NC just east of Raleigh.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the campfire. I used to hunt a lot down in Alamance, Orange, and Caswell Counties.