Newbie from NC

Thread starter #1

Newt2

Hi folks. I googled handgun hunting forums and your site came up first. Also, yours is the only forum actually having a handgun hunting section. My main focus here will be hunting, especially handgun hunting. I'm sure I will browse and contribute to the Campfire forum as well. I tend to be politically outspoken, but will respectfully hold back.

I've taken many small game and deer with a handgun, more than any other firearms combined. My past and current handguns include everything from .22 to 444 Marlin.

Thanks again for the add.

Thread starter #4

Newt2

Welcome to the fire Newt. Settle in and read a while.
Thanks! Being an avid tent camper and Scout leader in the past, I've frequented many, many campfires. I even have a well used firepit at my home. Nothing bonds like a campfire.

Hi folks. I googled handgun hunting forums and your site came up first. Also, yours is the only forum actually having a handgun hunting section. My main focus here will be hunting, especially handgun hunting. I'm sure I will browse and contribute to the Campfire forum as well. I tend to be politically outspoken, but will respectfully hold back.

I've taken many small game and deer with a handgun, more than any other firearms combined. My past and current handguns include everything from .22 to 444 Marlin.

Thanks again for the add.
Welcome sir. You ask a Mod to join....but there is a political forum here. I think there is a few goals you have to reach before being admitted in though. Where in NC...or did I miss it ?

Thread starter #9

Newt2

Welcome sir. You ask a Mod to join....but there is a political forum here. I think there is a few goals you have to reach before being admitted in though. Where in NC...or did I miss it ?
I figured their were certain goals to meet before getting into the hidden areas. I'm in eastern NC just east of Raleigh.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the campfire. I used to hunt a lot down in Alamance, Orange, and Caswell Counties.