Newest Tesla

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Are you serious or just haven’t left the house in ten years.
You need to fall for some speed marketing or something because your reality is in 1970.
Let me give you some names to fall for the hype. Lingenfelter, Z06, GT350,GT500, Demon and ZR1.

Find a car with one of these badges and you will learn its
not just marketing, they will show you fast.

I've got family members that own some REALLY fast cars and can afford anything out there. Fun to watch them run the airport.

sinclair1

I`ve never heard of a lot of those vehicles you`ve mentioned. Never owned but one car in my life anyway. :rofl:
:bounce: Tundra is a truck. I wouldn’t expect someone time warped from 1865 with a single shot rifle to even click on a battery car thread :cheers::rofl:

Patriot44

Banned
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cmp1

BANNED
The sound of Power,,,,

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sinclair1

There’s a Tesla here in Florida with Cobb county GA plates, so they made the trip.
I made it in 5:45 hours including a sit down breakfast.
I wonder how long it took them?

sinclair1

Now I know what it would be like to ride a fast elevator ::ke::bounce:

j_seph

Sinclair you shoulda went to Pigeon Forge last week. There were hot rods all over the place. Too many to name but 30’s on up to the 70’s. Chevy, dodge and ford. Cars and trucks and a few buses. The whole strip was full of them. Had no idea that event was happening.
How many bead necklaces did you give away or get?

Cmp1

BANNED

NOYDB

BANNED
The same people that can't keep a ford focus on the road are able to keep a 3.2 sec Tesla under control.

The emergency rooms must be filling up

Cmp1

BANNED
Where would you ever drive a Tesla that fast anyway,here,except a track,,,,with my bikes,,,,I never drove them like a rocket,,,,well maybe once,,,,

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Lotsa places down here in what Nic calls God’s country to open one up. Flat straight roads all over the place. I don’t want one and certainly don’t have a need for one, but I wouldn’t mind test driving it once. From driveway to the first stop is 5 miles, best time is just under 4 minutes, bet I could beat it.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Lotsa places down here in what Nic calls God’s country to open one up. Flat straight roads all over the place. I don’t want one and certainly don’t have a need for one, but I wouldn’t mind test driving it once. From driveway to the first stop is 5 miles, best time is just under 4 minutes, bet I could beat it.

HWY 39 from Donaldsonville to Lake Seminole. There`s about 14 miles or so of perfectly straight road with nary a stop sign or even a slight bend. As long as you don`t hit a deer or gator crossing the road.

Cmp1

BANNED
I'd be afraid of a Deer running out,,,,