News flash.... .... .... ... .... ....

matthewsman

Pro-Teds,Pro-Baiters,and yes even high fence hunters,you have won me over to your side ;)

Now help me explain why people want to bait when we say no mature bucks are killed over bait..............People I know are going to ask me why.They think any idiot can kill a doe or baby deer,even without corn,and I don't have any answer for them.......

I was going to start immediately hunting only high fenced areas.....but since it doesn't provide any advantages,I decided to save my money.....Must be some real idiots out there paying to hunt areas where the deer are baited and contained,but it doesn't provide any advantage........

Oh,idiots hunting over bait and high fences,reminded me of Ted....... :huh: I don't know why he popped up in my mind...I really like him,even though he does things I never would have done in the past........

This post is not to be percieved as inflammatory,as a new convert,I'm just a little confused..............help me...........The Donniement Teditor :crazy:

Toliver

:bounce: I always wondered if one side ever won over any of the other team. Now I know. :rofl: