NFL scouts “chase young over rated”

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Chase Young looked great all season until.. well... it really mattered.

1581640510677.png

1581640633188.png

1581640675848.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmm yeah. And those are the only three "Quality" Non-Con opponents OSU faced the last three years.

The same could be said about Jake,,,,? ? ? ?

1581640421262.png

1581640932539.png

1581640978697.png

1581641093943.png

1581641163838.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not so mucho. And as a QB his game is MUCH more dependent on his "supporting cast" than Young's as a DE.

Gold Ranger

Those NFL scouts that say he may be overrated would be the first ones to draft him if he was available when they are on the clock.

Exactly. The lead up to the NFL draft is more cut throat and underhanded than Game of Thrones.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Chase Young will wash out of the NFL. Some team will over spend and lose money.

Twiggbuster

When Chad Young finally faced a good team ( Clemson) he was not a factor.
Despite all the big and over the top pregame build up.
Another Brian Bosworth.

That Bosa dude turn out pretty good though.

Madsnooker

Some of you have no idea what your talking about. To say Chase young wasnt a factor against Clemson is laughable. Clemson game planned against him all night. Clemson could not throw down field any in that game because the qb had no time. Lawerence never had time to stand in the pocket. If he had tried to stand in the pocket Young would have had 4 or 5 sacks. I watched the game twice and young was in Lawerences face all night. Same junk was said about Joey Bosa as well. After OSU beat Bama many said he was a non factor.lol
Just like Young, Bosa had no sacks against Bama but was in the face of the qb all night. I think Bosa (Joey) has been fine in the NFL.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theath...had-a-significant-impact-against-clemson/?amp

Madsnooker

Chase Young will wash out of the NFL. Some team will over spend and lose money.

These are the times Slayer that makes it hard to ever take you serious? I know your hate for the Buckeyes clouds your view but sometimes it's better to just.....nevermind...:O

Since you think he will wash out? How many sacks do you think he gets next year? 0 or 1 or 2? How many does he need for you to say, well. He's actually pretty good?

Seems I remember you piping in last year when I said Nick Bosa would have a big year if his injury doesn't hold him back, and you said something just like you said about Young. Maybe it was someone else I'll have to look that up.

Madsnooker

Same garbage said about Joey Bosa and he dominated the NFL and then it was said about Nick and he was dominant. C'mon boys you can do better than this.:LOL:;)
Easy to look good when you play big 10 teams

Joey Bosa was only good because he played in the Big...oh that's right, won rookie of the year in the NFL....Nick Bosa was only good because he played against BIG competition....oh that's right, won rookie of the year in the NFL. Michael Thomas was only good because he played against BIG competition....oh that's right, won NFL player of the year this year. That's just in the last 2 years!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Twiggbuster

1581884687997.jpeg
Dang these boys are good!
I wouldn’t even start for teams in the south !
I ain’t got no sacks and just two tackles and this game bout over!!!