NG from E.KY.

Richief

I live North of yee, but I have visited this site plenty in past, y’all have a lot of good stuff for a sportsman here. My Inlaws live in Georgia and I do visit time to time, so that’s my connection to y’all. We have about 100 acres here in East Kentucky, mostly woods and hills, plenty deer and turkey, and lately way too many coyotes. Dogs disappearing quite a bit. Anyhow I’ll be mostly reading here but wanted say Hi.

georgia_home

Welcome.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Welcome,
My brother used to live in Frankfort. I miss hunting up there.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to the Campfire.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Welcome , and don’t be scared to post up some of them giant Kentucky bucks !

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Pull up a stump and set a spell... I'm half Pike Co. KY, and half Ware Co. GA. Hillcracker, or Dirtbilly...take your pick. ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Welcome, lived in Pike County as a boy. My family helped settle that country in the days of the wilderness trail.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the campfar. I'm in the Smokies, not too fur from ye.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the fire ? Theys some here that are pretty good at trapping yotes. Read up and let us hear if you catch or shoot some of the nasty critters.

Last edited:

Jimmy morg

Welcome, I moved back to ga from Kentucky. My oldest daughter and 3 grandchildren still live there. Will probably be back up there eventually. Probably around bowling green. It’s a really nice place to raise a family.