Night Scope for Hog Hunting

GaLaw2

I would like some ideas on a night scope to mount on an AR 10 rail system. I would like to spend $1500 to $1800.00 . What's working in the field 77 - 200 yards shot. Ill be hunting over peanut fields etc.

cupp260

I would like some ideas on a night scope to mount on an AR 10 rail system. I would like to spend $1500 to $1800.00 . What's working in the field 77 - 200 yards shot. Ill be hunting over peanut fields etc.

Check out the new Sightmark Wraith that just hit the market. they are still on backorder but reviews are great. I also just got a digital monocular that works great too. see at https://theolddeerhunters.com/sightmark-wraith-night-vision-scope/
CC

Last edited:

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Pulsar RXQ30V thermal is what I have and love it
Same thing I have. No bells or whistles but it's the best bang for the buck IMO. I bought the QD mount and use it to spot and stalk until I get within range. The only complaint I really have is I wish it had the rechargeable battery pack.

sghoghunter

I can't make myself pay that much for an aftermarket scope mount but I definitely would like one just for cleaning purposes. I've also got a firestorm monocular and it helps too. I ordered a offset flashlight mount,cord and a small battery pack to use on min etc cause then CR batteries is high

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
They had a special at one time on optics planet a few months ago, they were $1600 and came with the QD mount. Now I can't even find it on their site.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Saweet bigbug!...you and I have hunted together. Strongly considering his invite to fish.

bigbug

You really need to get up there and experience the Alaska fishing adventure!! I am the worlds worst fisherman, and Alaska even makes me look good!!! Out here in Arizona our hunting and fishing opportunities are quite limited compared to what you have in Georgia and Alaska. If you get the chance to fish with Max, you'll have a great experience. He creates an atmosphere of Torture (in a good way) so you have an extremely memorable trip!!!

.44Slayer

I have ATN's night vision scope and love it, been thinking of upgrading to the thor but just haven't taken the plunge.