NIL coming thru for Ewers

Madsnooker

Good for him. Thats a sweet ride

Still hard to wrap my head around seeing players now getting whatever they want when that was so wrong for so long unless they were at alabama. Of course there, suits, cars and trucks were the norm but no one seemed to care. OSU players sold a few trinkets and espin set up shop for a summer with updates everyday on sports center. Those were the good Ole days!!!! :cool:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Don't get the "good for him" deal. I don't care if it's JT Daniels, this guy, whoever. He hasn't earned that truck. He doesn't deserve it. When I was at uga, Robert Edwards rode around in a new jeep Cherokee with hammer wheels. But at least it was on the down low with the boosters lol

Madsnooker

Don't get the "good for him" deal. I don't care if it's JT Daniels, this guy, whoever. He hasn't earned that truck. He doesn't deserve it. When I was at uga, Robert Edwards rode around in a new jeep Cherokee with hammer wheels. But at least it was on the down low with the boosters lol
I'm with you. Nothing ever good comes from getting stuff you haven't worked hard for in life. That lesson will never change I don't care how it's applied!!!!

treemanjohn

Banned
Because he's in America and he has the right to earn money. He has earned that truck.. Someone or some business thought he was worth it

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Because he's in America and he has the right to earn money. He has earned that truck.. Someone or some business thought he was worth it
OK lol. He earned it. Keep voting biden. The reason the dealership gave it to him is because they know that they can sell more trucks to idiot fanatics who think the dealer helped the osu program out by giving the guy a truck. That kid won't even step on the field til at the minimum til next year. He's not even on the roster. He's technically a student at Ohio state

treemanjohn

Banned
OK lol. He earned it. Keep voting biden. The reason the dealership gave it to him is because they know that they can sell more trucks to idiot fanatics who think the dealer helped the osu program out by giving the guy a truck.
Isn't that the definition of earning. Akins Ford has always signed UGA coaches for the same reason.

It's nonsense to say that anyone in this country can't make a living just because they play a college sport. If he were a regular student and a dealership gave him a truck why is that OK, but being an athletes isn't? Well because the NCAA and colleges need slaves that they make money off of and the players get nothing. Any red blooded American should be opposed to that. I guess only Biden voters understand rights and capitalism

Can I also get a nanny nanny boo boo stick you head in doo doo along with the Biden comment please?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
How hard is it for you to understand that he doesn't play a college sport? Obviously there's a disconnect somewhere.
Players get nothing? Lol. A national stage to showcase talents, a 250000 dollar (at minimum) education.

What good is a truck to this boy other than a show piece? Can he sell it and get the money it's worth? Nah. All in all he's a pawn of the dealership now, just like he'll be a pawn for the school when he finally suits up.

Last edited:

treemanjohn

Banned
How hard is it for you to understand that he doesn't play a college sport? Obviously there's a disconnect somewhere.
NIL is connected to athletes. This thread is about NIL. Correct? He has enrolled in college and signed as an athlete. It must be hard for you to understand. I agree there's definitely a disconnect. How's Biden working out for you?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He's working out pretty bad. Likely taking from me and giving to folks like you. Enjoy the free money you red blooded American, you ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Wow lol. An admission

Last edited:

BamaGeorgialine

Still hard to wrap my head around seeing players now getting whatever they want when that was so wrong for so long unless they were at alabama. Of course there, suits, cars and trucks were the norm but no one seemed to care. OSU players sold a few trinkets and espin set up shop for a summer with updates everyday on sports center. Those were the good Ole days!!!! :cool:
Roll Tide!

FloppinBob

What has he earned, besides a free ride to school? He has yet to throw for 1 passing yd in college. He hasn’t taken one sack by a real LB. Please look up the definition of prospect so you can have an elementary idea of why he hasn’t earned anything. Also, look up entitled, because that’s what he really is.

treemanjohn

Banned
What has he earned, besides a free ride to school? He has yet to throw for 1 passing yd in college. He hasn’t taken one sack by a real LB. Please look up the definition of prospect so you can have an elementary idea of why he hasn’t earned anything. Also, look up entitled, because that’s what he really is.
Apparently he's earned himself a good looking truck. He's worked his butt off for 10 years maybe. Looks like its paying off. A millionaire or billionaire made a business decision to give him a truck. They dont come off the hip ease.

I've always made it a point to never look in another man's wallet. Its not my style. More power to him. I don't suffer from sour grapes

bullgator

Isn't that the definition of earning. Akins Ford has always signed UGA coaches for the same reason.

It's nonsense to say that anyone in this country can't make a living just because they play a college sport. If he were a regular student and a dealership gave him a truck why is that OK, but being an athletes isn't? Well because the NCAA and colleges need slaves that they make money off of and the players get nothing. Any red blooded American should be opposed to that. I guess only Biden voters understand rights and capitalism

Can I also get a nanny nanny boo boo stick you head in doo doo along with the Biden comment please?
The UGA coaches are paid professionals earning a living in a profession.

What is Ewers job title at the Ford dealer where he “makes a living” to get the truck as payment? This goes for any player at any school. Do you think Apple or Johnson & Johnson are beating the doors down of brainiac students in the science and technology classes to give them free stuff? Heck, in most colleges a student can’t even profit from the discoveries or inventions made as part of a college class.