NIL coming thru for Ewers

bullgator

My bad. I wasn't aware the NIL was exclusive to QBs.
Oh, it’s not. Those interior OL guys are salivating with all the opportunities they’ll be getting.

bullgator

:rofl:

Uh, that'd be a big ole fat NO. If you were under that impression I guess I now understand your disappointment a little better. :bounce:
Well now that that’s out in the open. Why don’t we just have them come play ball at a university without the classroom requirements and associated costs of tuition, books, tutors, etc. Let’s free up more classroom seats for deserving students who want an education. Maybe the universities could also shift monetary responsibilities of housing and food to all these NIL sponsors who are suddenly so charitable. Of course, if any athletes want an education, they can sell their $80,000 trucks and pay for it.......although a brief search showed that a 4 year education at tOSU, including lodging and meals, would run north of $200,000.

treemanjohn

Banned
Whew boy, as if your backside wasn't already burning enough! :bounce:

2neslp.jpg

bullgator

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Do water boys get scholarships?.......or NIL perks :unsure:
What if Gatorade paid the water boys scholly? Or gave him a branded scooter to ride around campus? Would you feel better about NIL?

bullgator

What if Gatorade paid the water boys scholly? Or gave him a branded scooter to ride around campus? Would you feel better about NIL?
Ask me when it happens

bullgator

Do you like lobbyists paying politicians for “future considerations”?