No more Doak Campbell Stadium???

Baroque Brass

The folks that donate big money to the athletic department and the season ticket holders need to tell the school president they will end all donations if the school caves and gives in. As I understand it from an alum of the school, Campbell was the first president of the coed school and spearheaded the building of the athletic department. A no name ex player labeled Campbell a segregationist and found a newspaper article from long ago to support his argument and that’s how all this started.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The folks that donate big money to the athletic department and the season ticket holders need to tell the school president they will end all donations if the school caves and gives in. As I understand it from an alum of the school, Campbell was the first president of the coed school and spearheaded the building of the athletic department. A no name ex player labeled Campbell a segregationist and found a newspaper article from long ago to support his argument and that’s how all this started.

Thanks goodness we have Goolge so we can research stuff hoping to find something that offends us.

We need a name(no, not that) to describe black "Karens".

How about "LeSeans"?

Gold Ranger

I'm giving them one game to get all the political crap out of their system. If I'm being browbeaten with it throughout the second game..... I'm out.