No one is talking about the dawgs barely beating AUBURN's leftovers. So...

BigMassiveDaddy

I'll talk about the Tigers. I'm loving what the Tigers are doing this year. Just hope they don't get too big for their britches and let one of the next three go. This week was the worst game they played out of the last 5 and they still were able to put up some points. I'm looking forward to the next three to see what is going to happen. At least I KNOW I'll be watching football on Dec 4th. Oh yeah, November 13th ain't that far away!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
BigMassiveDaddy said:
.................Just hope they don't get too big for their britches.........

It's obviously too late for at least one of their fans! ::huh:

Go ahead BMD! I remember you talking trash last year! You may remember the BigMassiveFlop handle you got stuck with?

:whip: :bounce:

LKennamer

War Eagle BMD!

Hey, it ain't over yet, but the boys from the plains have done us proud. :clap:

BigMassiveDaddy

Just taking it week by week and looking forward to Nov 13th

Hey, I'm a little worried about Ole Miss and have been worried about each game of the week during this whole season. Any given Saturday, anything can happen. I'm just hoping that it's Auburn's year for a break. We are good, but I'd never say that we are truely a #3 or #4 team. We're a top 10, but I'll take what the polls say. Until we beat teams like LSU, UT, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Alabama and UGA, I'm not banking on anything. We've got 3 of our 6 big games taken care of and I'm just glad we've played consistent and with improvement (not counting UK) this season. How we have played makes me feel good about our next three games, but like I said, each week is a new one and could be our demise. That's why I'll continue to worry a little.

And, when your #3, some trash talking priviledges do apply. :bounce:

Latest posts