Nock right tear

Randall 80

I am paper tuning and I started out with a high right tear. I checked nock height and it was off.
I corrected that and got a nock right tear about an inch so I moved my rest left until it shot better but centershot was off. Next I reset centershot and twisted my right yolk one twist and untwisted the left one twist.
This brought it into a half inch nock right tear so I added one more full twist and took another twist . Now it is very close to center but barely right still maybe an eighth or so.
My question is do I keep on with the yolks or move the rest?

Kris87

What bow?

What is the centershot at now?

Lay an arrow against the top left cam and see where the arrow intersects the string.

Randall 80

Arena 34, dont remember the measurment I put an arrow against the riser and nocked an arrow and made them parallel to each other.It crosses at about the dloop

Kris87

Just keep taking the twists out of the left, and into the right, as long as the arrow doesn't go past parallel with the string. If its still crossing the string as it sits, then it still has some pre-lean in the cam and you can keep working it from that angle.

Randall 80

I took another half out of left and added a half to the right and it is a bullet hole now,but I am out of twists on the left my strands are straight is this ok?

devils12

Kris
I made this post in another thread and discovered it is an old thread. I just replaced the string on my Hoyt rampage and also added a QAD drop away. I have searched the forums and cannot find a thread about my problem. I have a low right tear and cannot figure what to do to get rid of it. Any suggestions sir?2

Kris87

I took another half out of left and added a half to the right and it is a bullet hole now,but I am out of twists on the left my strands are straight is this ok?

Sorry, I been out of the country, and just saw this. Yes, its fine for one to be out of twists. I've had that happen before. No harm.