Nocturnal Lighted Nocks

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Can’t bring myself to pay $10 each. I get the ones off eBay that have the button/switch on the side. The switches would break off sometimes , then I found a tip while reading some reviews…..put 3in1 oil on the switches! Ever since I started doing this, they have been great and will last til I break them. I think I get a dozen for $20, to my door.
Being a new archer I have destroyed many arrows and gon thru many tips and knocks as well……many! Green seems to be the brightest color of the several I’ve had.

NBN

Nockturnals are great. I don’t hunt without them. For the money they are the best I’ve used. Last season they were out of stock so I went with Ignighter because I found them on sale and they looked good. Shot a few times all was good. Then I shot a doe high after having the nock blow up on me. I thought it was a fluke it sucks life goes on. Fast forward a couple weeks I shoot a doe no problem she’s dead. After shooting her a nice 8 comes in and I hit him way forward non lethal dad kills the buck during the rut. My nock blew up on me again!!! I know a lot about serving fit and all that, but the jocks had a bad design flaw. Not enough meat where it needed to be or bad plastic.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I like the nocktournals. Like the way they cut on and off too. Been using them for a couple or 3 years. I don't really care if I shoot a doe with or without one because I usually shoot does in the am. But a late evening big buck, man they help tell the whole story

ddd-shooter

I like the nocktournals. Like the way they cut on and off too. Been using them for a couple or 3 years. I don't really care if I shoot a doe with or without one because I usually shoot does in the am. But a late evening big buck, man they help tell the whole story
Agree. Been using them for a decade. I don't practice with them to save battery life unless I've got an old one with a worn out battery. It's incredibly nice to walk straight to the sight of the shot after dark. Mornings they're only beneficial right at first lite, but even in the morning they help see shot placement better

Nockturnals is all I’ve ever used. They are incredibly easy to turn off and I’ve never had an issue with them. 10 dollars each but if you don’t lose arrows they last for a couple of seasons.

Lucky7

I've used them for years and like them a lot. Just wish they grabbed my string a little tighter. But no plans on switching anytime soon.

chrislibby88

Use them, love them. Makes finding the arrow SUPER easy. Very useful even in daylight in a shaded out hardwood bottom. In a field or open area with direct sun the don’t do much though. The battery easily lasts overnight. I’ve got some I’ve been using all summer with field tips, turn them off sometimes between shots, sometimes I leave them on the whole shooting session, and they are still bright and strong.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
I ordered a pack from Amazon and they accidentally sent me enough for a lifetime, provided I use x nock style arrows

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
They've worked great for me so far

GAbuckhunter88

I’ve started shooting them this year and love them, Makes practicing even better.

johnq85

I used them in the past but last season I ordered some knock off brand from Amazon. They operate exactly the same as nocturnal and work just as good. I paid less than half of what nocturnal costs for a pack of 6 and I am still using the first three. The other three are sitting in the cabinet waiting for the first three to die. They were called “XHYCKJ 6pcs led lighted nocks”. Maybe I just got lucky but they have worked great for me.

Bob Wallace

I used them in the past but last season I ordered some knock off brand from Amazon. They operate exactly the same as nocturnal and work just as good. I paid less than half of what nocturnal costs for a pack of 6 and I am still using the first three. The other three are sitting in the cabinet waiting for the first three to die. They were called “XHYCKJ 6pcs led lighted nocks”. Maybe I just got lucky but they have worked great for me.
I got these as well a couple months ago. Bright, work well, no differences in arrow flight from the nocturnal. Hoping they last as long as the nocturnals.

BASS1FUN

They’re great and expensive just try to find them on sale, of course I only use them on late afternoon/evening hunts

FloppinBob

I use them on every hunt. I like orange, or blue. It helps you see the hit even in bright conditions. When they go bad I put them on my practice arrows.