For those that are in the North East side of Georgia, preferably in the Athens area, or within 40-50 miles.....This is primarily to figure out a business plan that myself and a friend of mine have. I want to see if there is a need in the area. There are a lot of bow shops, but none of them offer what I am thinking of bringing to the table.
- What are we missing in a Bow Shop?
- What are things that you would like to see in a Bow Shop that we do not have as far as their setup or shooting areas? Some shops have a small area where you can only see how the bow feels in your hand, others you are
- Are there items that your bow shop does not carry that you would like them to have?
- Would a large several lane style (10-15 or more) setup be successful in this area?
- Most bow shops set your bow up with getting everything in time, but don't go over the additional steps to get you sighted in. If there was a training course or someone that would walk you through the entire process at the bow shop, would this be something that you would pay for? I am talking about walk back tuning, broad head tuning, getting your sight dialed in, etc.