North GA Traditional Archery Club - June 3-D Shoot

dutchman

North Georgia Traditional Archery Club – June 3-D Shoot

Sunday, June 2, 2019 is the date for our next shoot at the North Georgia Traditional Archery Club. We will begin the shoot at 9:00 a.m. with a brief devotional. Then, you’re free to have at the course. There will be 20 targets set in the woods in realistic hunting scenarios that will without a doubt provide you with challenging fun all day long. We will have a lunch available for a small additional fee so you can shoot, then eat, then shoot some more. We will begin disassembling the course at 3:00 p.m.

So, come join us for the fun. Shoot fees are very reasonable. The fun is just about more than a person can stand. Check us out!

Our host for this shoot is Steve Booher.

Shoot fees

Members - $5 each

Non-members - $10 each

Families – members with a family of three or more - $15

Non-members with families of three or more - $25

First time shooters at our club shoot for free.

Kids under 12 years of age shoot for free.

Lunch - $5 each (donation to cover costs)

Memberships to our club are $25 and it’s a once in a life-time fee.

You can find us at 2295 Lee Land Road, Gainesville, GA 30507. Look for our sign. Hope to see you on June 2!

dutchman

Fifty-one shooters signed in yesterday for our June shoot. Good weather day and a good time.

My thanks to the usual set up crew. My thanks to those who stayed around to help with the tear down and put away. My thanks to shoot host, Steve Booher for cooking lunch. And thanks to you if you were one of the fifty-one people who came to support out club. You all are much appreciated.