North Georgia Traditional Archery CLub - April 3-D Shoot

dutchman

Sunday April 7, 2019 is the date for our next shoot at the North Georgia Traditional Archery Club.

We will have a brief time of inspiration/devotion at 9:00 a.m. and then get started with our shooting. We’ll have 20 3-D targets set in the woods in various presentations that will challenge your shooting skill. You’ll have loads of fun and we’ll try to set the targets so you won’t have to worry about losing arrows. The fun will be just about more than you can bear alone, so bring some friends to enjoy the day with you!

Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.

Our hosts for this shoot are Charlie Mitchell and Randy Folsom.

Shoot fees
Members - $5 each
Non-members - $10 each
Families – members with a family of three or more - $15
Non-members with families of three or more - $25
First time shooters at our club shoot for free.

Lunch - $5 each (donation to cover costs)

Memberships to our club are $25 and it’s a once in a life-time fee.

You can find us at 2295 Lee Land Road, Gainesville, GA 30507. Look for our sign. Hope to see you on April 7.

Dennis

Another great shoot to go to, We are blessed to have such great people that put on this shoot every month and a super piece of land to have a shoot on. Go shoot some arrows or go and enjoy the social aspect of a great group of folks. The best thing about our club is you can take it serious and try to bring your A game and see what kind of score you can get or you can just have fun hanging out with like minded folks turn the kids loose eat to much and enjoy the day.

dutchman

We had right at 60 shooters yesterday. Good crowd for the Spring break season and during turkey season.

I want to thank the set up crew who worked shorthanded to get the course set. I want to thank the take down crew who stayed later than normal, allowing a larger than normal group to finish their round. I want to thank Charlie and Randy for hosting and doing all that needed to be done in that regard. And I want to thank the folks who came out to shoot with us and make the day better.

Hope to see some new faces next month as well as those of you who are regulars. You are why we do it month in and month out.