North Georgia Traditional Archery Club - February 3-D Shoot

dutchman

Saturday February 1, 2020 is the date for our next shoot at the North Georgia Traditional Archery Club.

We plan to begin the festivities at 9:00 a.m. We’ll have 20 3-D targets set in the woods in various presentations that will challenge you. Well, maybe not, but they’ll be fun to shoot at. We’ll try to set them so you won’t worry about losing arrows.

Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.

Our host for this shoot is Donnie Kinard.

Shoot fees

Members - $5 each

Non-members - $10 each

Families – members with a family of three or more - $15

Non-members with families of three or more - $25

First time shooters at our club shoot for free.

Lunch - $5 each (donation to cover costs)

Memberships to our club are $25 and it’s a once in a life-time fee.

dutchman

Lil man and I will be there. He said, "I've been practicing so we should come home with MOST of our arrows"
BAHAHAHAHA

That's a good one! Just a reminder, we are only setting one shooting stake for all of the shoots through July this year. The one stake is only there to establish the suggested line of fire, so to speak. The distance is your choice. Shoot from anywhere from the stake and closer.

TIMBERGHOST

Howdy!

Looking forward to Saturday.

Dutchman, will you give me a call to discuss details and particulars for Saturday morning please?

Thanks,
D

kennethc68

New to trad archery, have always used compound and only bow hunt. Im out of town the day of this shoot, but was wondering if there is anywhere trad people shoot during the week or on weekends around cumming GA. i would like to get some tips on the proper form. I have a 35 lb recurve Im learning to shoot on to hopefully build the correct form for the future.

Todd Cook

New to trad archery, have always used compound and only bow hunt. Im out of town the day of this shoot, but was wondering if there is anywhere trad people shoot during the week or on weekends around cumming GA. i would like to get some tips on the proper form. I have a 35 lb recurve Im learning to shoot on to hopefully build the correct form for the future.
Can you make it to the Thomaston Ga area Feb 22? The Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia are doing a "Trad Bowhunter 101" class that would be perfect for you. It will run concurrent with our Central Zone shoot so it would be a great chance to meet some like minded folks too.

dutchman

We had a good day. 71 in attendance, good weather and good fellowship.

Thank to the set up and tear down crew for their faithfulness. Thanks to Ted and his brother-in-law for the picnic table fix. Thanks to TimberGhost for handling the hosting duties to perfection. And finally, thanks to all who made it out to shoot with us. You're the reason we do it every month.

See y'all in March on the 7th...