Not paying for a brand name

NOYDB

BANNED
Practically anyone could.

NO THEY CAN'T

One of the dumbest things I've seen you post

THANKS

.....and that took some doing.

You, sir, seem limited by your own experiences and your opinions are anchored to those experiences.

SO IS EVERYONE ELSE

There is a wide range of things that you clearly are fairly clueless about, however you choose to insert your "expert" opinion all over the place.

THERE ARE ZILLIONS OF THINGS I HAVE NOT READ ABOUT OR EXPERIENCED. SO?
MORE THAN ANYONE WHO THINKS MONEY GOES IN THE EAR.

Suck it up, buttercup....you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Tired of seeing your proclamations of "I'm right....everyone is wrong" when it's posted in the face of folks that have real deal no kiddin actual experience on the subject matter at hand.

Sometimes it's simply time to shut up and listen....you may just learn something.

GOOD ADVICE, YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOURSELF SOMETIME

Still waters run deep.....swift waters run shallow.

I relate experiences of things I have done. The rules of the universe weren't designed by me and I can only report them as they are. If reporting on how the universe works offends you, take it up with a higher power.

In the OP I reported on what I had done.

I'll post this straight out. I did what I posted I did.

Dub

Nope @NOYDB ....you declare others are wrong and incorrect in their opinions.

Music sound quality is very subjective. You can't dictate what others perceive as their preference.

Your opinion isn't a fact that everyone must accept. It's your opinion.

NOYDB

BANNED
Nope @NOYDB ....you declare others are wrong and incorrect in their opinions.

Music sound quality is very subjective. You can't dictate what others perceive as their preference.

Your opinion isn't a fact that everyone must accept. It's your opinion.

Physical reality IS. It's the same everywhere in the universe. That's not an opinion, it's reality. And it's not my opinion, it's what I know as a fact.

How a person perceives sound is subjective. If no change is made in how a sound is produced and I report there is no change, there is no change. That's factual reporting. Not opinionating.

My opinion that dropping a 900 pound safe on your foot is going to hurt. Does not hurt less because it's my opinion.

Dub

One thing is factual at this point.....your opinions in this thread are sounding more like that Walmart 8-track car stereo from yesteryear.

Have a great night. It’s past my bedtime. Getting up at 4:00am for work.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ve learned a lot.
No name brand radios and speakers are good !
Wrestling is fake ! Name brand fighting such as Taekwondo is real. The darker the bell You wear the better you are. There are degrees of black belts. One of the highest degrees here in the states was NOYDB instructors.
I think they had a cheap Stereo system in the studio where they learned their fighting skills.

NOYDB

BANNED
They make millions of cars a year. Millions of car stereos. But the one you overpay for will have better sound. Man that unicorn leather interior smells so good.

sinclair1

They make millions of cars a year. Millions of car stereos. But the one you overpay for will have better sound. Man that unicorn leather interior smells so good.
Top down and cruising today. No face plate though. The stereo is between the a/c vents.IMG_1633.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member