Not paying for a brand name

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It is a Geo metro, but just a different name badge. Came off the same line a truck driver told me.
Would I be ok buying a generic shed, or do I need to get a brand name?

sinclair1

Would I be ok buying a generic shed, or do I need to get a brand name?
Generic is fine for the shed, but it's mandatory to have a craftsman mower and 2 gallons of used oil behind it. It you don't have those, you can have my late fathers supply and all 8 sheds too.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Generic is fine for the shed, but it's mandatory to have a craftsman mower and 2 gallons of used oil behind it. It you don't have those, you can have my late fathers supply and all 8 sheds too.
I got a Husky. No used oil since I poked the barrel with a .22 round shooting at a possum. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Build your own shed unless the HOA prohibits it.
Now there's one I'll agree with you on, wholeheartedly. And if you ever see me living somewhere with an HOA, call those fellers in the white suits with the butterfly nets.

sinclair1

Now there's one I'll agree with you on, wholeheartedly. And if you ever see me living somewhere with an HOA, call those fellers in the white suits with the butterfly nets.
If I ever see you living In a HOA. We won't have to call anyone, the HOA will get a hundred calls and probably contact the folks in the white suits with the butterfly nets. :bounce:
: __hillbilly________
It has come to the attention of your homeowners association that one or more of the following is in need of your immediate attention:
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too early
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too long
_x__ Trash/Debris in yard needs cleaned up
_x__ Lawn needs mowed
_x__ Trees/Shrubs need trimmed
_x__ Personal property on lawn needs removed
_x__ Vehicle improperly Parked
_x__ Other __terrible guitar playing on a cheap guitar_________________
If you have questions concerning this friendly reminder, please contact the Architectural Committee Chair at email:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
If I ever see you living In a HOA. We won't have to call anyone, the HOA will get a hundred calls and probably contact the folks in the white suits with the butterfly nets. :bounce:
It has come to the attention of your homeowners association that one or more of the following is in need of your immediate attention:
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too early
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too long
_x__ Trash/Debris in yard needs cleaned up
_x__ Lawn needs mowed
_x__ Trees/Shrubs need trimmed
_x__ Personal property on lawn needs removed
_x__ Vehicle improperly Parked
_x__ Other __terrible guitar playing on a cheap guitar_________________
If you have questions concerning this friendly reminder, please contact the Architectural Committee Chair at email:

Rest assured you won`t ever see ol` Nick living in one. I don`t even plan to drive through one.

sinclair1

Rest assured you won`t ever see ol` Nick living in one. I don`t even plan to drive through one.
I was quite confident in that:rofl:
I guess I am crazy because I enjoy the benefits of both and couldn't imagine having an HOA at the lake or not having one at the cotton rat weekday living.

I have weeds, downed trees and tarp covered firewood down there :bounce:

sinclair1

HOA's represent those who worship resale over freedom.
true to some degree. 7 figure retirement is not good, it's only on par and for those who use real estate,it needs to appreciate better than the stock market.

I don't begrudge those who relize it's not for them, I appreciate those folks. It's the ones who move here or to Hancock and want to change things to their way.

I don't try and hide the three things that are important to me are Health, happiness and wealth. Smart to my peers is not one I give a toot about.

NOYDB

BANNED
true to some degree. 7 figure retirement is not good, it's only on par and for those who use real estate,it needs to appreciate better than the stock market.

I don't begrudge those who relize it's not for them, I appreciate those folks. It's the ones who move here or to Hancock and want to change things to their way.

I don't try and hide the three things that are important to me are Health, happiness and wealth. Smart to my peers is not one I give a toot about.

Your last statement to the max.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too early My trash container is in my laundry room. I take the bag out of it about twice a week, throw it in the back of my truck, haul it off, and chunk it in the dumpster.
_x__ Trash/Recycle Container out too long See above.
_x__ Trash/Debris in yard needs cleaned up I'll set it on far.
_x__ Lawn needs mowed Not right now, it was 20 degrees this morning. When it warms up, the goats will get it .
_x__ Trees/Shrubs need trimmed No, they're pretty good.
_x__ Personal property on lawn needs removed No it don't.
_x__ Vehicle improperly Parked Looks good to me.
_x__ Other __terrible guitar playing on a cheap guitar_________________ I'm actually a pretty durn good guitar player. And that's a $2500 Strat and $1500 Marshall half-stack I'm annoying you with.
If you have questions concerning this friendly reminder, please contact the Architectural Committee Chair at email: Come down here and make me.

:bounce: