Notherner saying Hi.

Farflung

tried to get on since last week, but only got to post today. I'm a deer, turkey hunter and a fisherman from upstate NY.
I'm active in several hunting clubs and in our county sportsmen federation. Came by to wish you folks good luck in todays senatorial election. Most of the folks up here (at least the country folks) are rooting for the Republican candidates. We are concerned about total destruction of our 2nd amendment rights plus all the green new deal stuff. So you've got a little time left for the polls. Good Luck!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Welcome. Pull up a seat around the campfire

Cmp1

BANNED
tried to get on since last week, but only got to post today. I'm a deer, turkey hunter and a fisherman from upstate NY.
I'm active in several hunting clubs and in our county sportsmen federation. Came by to wish you folks good luck in todays senatorial election. Most of the folks up here (at least the country folks) are rooting for the Republican candidates. We are concerned about total destruction of our 2nd amendment rights plus all the green new deal stuff. So you've got a little time left for the polls. Good Luck!!!
Welcome,,,,I'm with you,,,,probably one of the best sites on the web,,,,lots of great guys and gals here,,,,

Last edited:

walkinboss01

Welcome. Looks like the country maybe headed towards some difficult days...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to the fire.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Glad to have you with us. Upstate NY is more like most of GA than Atlanta and its surrounding counties are. LOL