Now that I get to root for my second favorite team

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
in the NC game, can I make a request? Thanks :bounce:

Can we hold off on calling Bennett out after a mistake or 2? :oops:

You just triggered the Bennett haters. You could have waited another day before you did that. Now instead of listening to it for 4 days we'll have to listen to it for 5 days.

In a momentary lapse of momentary sanity greendawg is gonna be all up in here demanding Smart bench Bennett and start Beck instead and Rackmaster will cheer him on. Then we will have to deflect them by arguing Stockton is the man.

:wink: :bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
And this why I vacated the game thread as soon as the game started and may never participate in another from now on. Sometimes when things aren't going right the negativity in them gets to be too much.

Our watch party was bad enough with me being the lone optimist in the group maintaining faith in the Dawgs and cussin' King Kirby throughout.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And this why I vacated the game thread as soon as the game started and may never participate in another from now on. Sometimes when things aren't going right the negativity in them gets to be too much.

Our watch party was bad enough with me being the lone optimist in the group maintaining faith in the Dawgs and cussin' King Kirby throughout.

:bounce:

westcobbdog

He tends to make the hard plays look kinda easy so I think it's expected 24-7. Either way he has just 1 more game in the mighty Red and Black.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Either way he has just 1 more game in the mighty Red and Black.

May it be his best ever! Go Stetson Bennett IV you hairy outstanding Dawg!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You need to have a pre-game talk with Rackmaster. :rofl:

Include greendawg in that. He swears he's got that good old time religion now and it's smooth sailing from here on out. I believe him but I worry he might backslide. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
Look back, I’ve always been a Bennett fan. I saw his moxie early on and heard the defense brag on him when he was scout team QB playing Mayfield. Defensive guys know a thing or two about QB play!