Numbers

georgiabuck6

Just curious how other clubs did around the state this year. We scored 177 this year including the second to last saturday of 18 and the last saturday we killed 19. We had some great races at Briar Creek Sportsman Club this year!

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Your club killed 177 deer this season? Wow!

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
That was for dog drives only on roughly 10k acres. The amount of deer killed still hunting on that land is not included in that total. It was a good year!

Very impressive! I bet you had a blast :cool:

georgiabuck6

Shotgun we are a sportsmans club, so we have plenty of people, about 175 full, most are dog hunters tho, we have a great crowd on saturdays, plenty of standers to kill in front of your dogs. right now we have 17,000 acres and about 10,000 of it we dog hunt.

shotgunhales

I got ya. I marked some timber on yalls property a couple of months ago and got to hear a good race, sure did make it hard to work.

georgiabuck6

I got ya, shotgun I might have talked to you one Wednesday while we were hunting and you were working.

shotgunhales

naw wasnt me. I didnt see anyone when I was down there just heard a race and a shot. Nice to see yall to running dogs up that way.