NW Georgia High Fence!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Felt good. Say things no one else will say. Hope someone doesn't try to kill me! Lol

Want a partner with marketing experience to peddle this idea to others?

Bob2010

How much money you got? Gotta be lots! Or else it's just too much trouble. I never made it past the corn pile. They moved on. I stayed here. Lol

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
How much money you got? Gotta be lots! Or else it's just too much trouble. I never made it past the corn pile. They moved on. I stayed here. Lol

Don't need money we would be making it hand over fist from those paying for the insight and advice they will be receiving.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Man, whatever happens, I hope you enjoy this hunting season, whether you use corn or not or whether you go to some high-fence deal, and I hope your son enjoys it too and enjoys it with you. Hope you're just venting a little and not really all that tore up about all those things.

Bob2010

Man, whatever happens, I hope you enjoy this hunting season, whether you use corn or not or whether you go to some high-fence deal, and I hope your son enjoys it to and enjoys it with you. Hope you're just venting a little and not really all that tore up about all those things.

Getting close buddy! My phone doesn't work at my place. That's a good thing. Get it out of my system now. Hunt then. Lol

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Getting close buddy! My phone doesn't work at my place. That's a good thing. Get it out of my system now. Hunt then. Lol
That's my favorite thing about going after squirrels & hogs in the mountains, or just being up there in general... Couldn't answer the phone even if I wanted to.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Somebody say "fence"? :banginghe

This one was pretty high to start...neighbors constructed it out of salvaged gas station canopy panels, this is the view out my back door across the deck. County basically ignored the code said, at 6' high, it's "ok". For the record, I'm not excited about a high fence, but folks have rights.
20210221_130002-jpg.1075573

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Somebody say "fence"? :banginghe

This one was pretty high to start...neighbors constructed it out of salvaged gas station canopy panels, this is the view out my back door across the deck. County basically ignored the code said, at 6' high, it's "ok". For the record, I'm not excited about a high fence, but folks have rights.
20210221_130002-jpg.1075573
I'd be tempted to put half a tennis court up against that and use it as one of those bounce back walls.
And I don't play tennis. But I would get plenty of practice. Maybe even a basketball hoop with no backboard.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Ya know, we are probably going to have to talk to the new guy about not over tightening the straight jacket straps, especially the ones near the neck.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Don,t forget since your buying corn in mega bulk,You need and outlet for the inferior corn.....distillery is a fine way to use up that spalted corn.