O dear...the inner hidden places

Israel

BANNED
Those places where considerations and conversations take place before we share them; where things that "bubble up" from the depths we cannot plumb suddenly burst in conscious idea and thoughts, and are either pursued or judged. Where we think about our thoughts, ruminate over them, speak to ourselves of their either value or corruption, are frightened or intrigued by them and where, ultimately, decision is made to act upon or share them. Or seek their discard. We believe they are ours to do with as we will. They seem...in every way our own. Un-witnessed but by us, unknown but by us, and judged...only by us.

Oh, but we are strange creatures in our assumptions! Strange in having them, made stranger still in their abundance, and even yet made stranger in a blithe acceptance to their ignoring. We think so many things are "one way" to us according to these assumptions; as a whole house is built upon a foundation that to each seems as level as can be, and goes up according to that level into that tower within we know as ourselves. And live in. And for the most part, despite the tenuous manner in which rooms are added to rooms, level added to level, we think ourselves sort of monolithic. I am "one" person. One in number and one in unity with myself. I am one I tell myself! I am me. And beside me there is no other...like me.

At least until a moment. And a moment like no other. An intrusion; even invader if you will, who shakes the very foundations of ourselves. Not merely upsetting our assumptions, but upending them as a plow turns the ground beneath the growing grass below its roots and exposes them to the withering light and heat of day. How shallowly we have entrusted ourselves to our being, how nakedly now is made clear we really have no root in ourselves below the mere surface. Yes, such a day can come...and has. When our tower is shaken to foundation and even below it, and all the language we have used in building is now foreign to us as a strange tongue indeed, confused in every way. When light comes and our doing within ourselves is exposed as seen, heard...and completely understood by another; and all assumptions, like vapors, begin to vanish.

We said "I am myself"..."I am one" but suddenly such is shown so very odd. For who was in the speaking? Who was the hearing "one"? Was "I" the one telling me? Or was it the "I" hearing me tell myself? Was "I" my thoughts? Or was the "I" the one perceiving them...as a man might watch a movie screen from his seat? Am I the on screen...or in seat? And...what of the projectionist in the booth behind me that I cannot see...choosing what movie will play out...is it upon me (as screen) or to me, as seated observer? I am not to myself as "one", nor nearly as monolithic to myself as once I imagined, nor assumed.

It can be unsettling to see this totally reliant interplay...how that any lack or loss of that once assumed control a man believes he has over himself is to total effect. And most of all he begins to understand the depths that cannot be plumbed; find the seat where the projectionist abides from which this place of bubbling up of thoughts, projection of thoughts to the conscious mind...originate. Who, or what is in there? Call it a booth or depths, it does not matter. No amount of thinking, maneuvering, twisting/turning, craning of neck or imaginations can follow that beam through the darkness to its origins to reveal the projectionist's face, or his intents and purpose. Think of clever way to draw him out, to make him show himself, to force him to prove to you who and what you are to yourself in heart of heart; true and full of reason, or evil and full of deceit?

Go ahead, try it. See if you can let go of your assumptions about yourself, by yourself...to truly know yourself. Use every trick you can think of to be sure to prevail upon and conquer this unknowing of your own depths to be sure of yourself. Follow back that beam...(as though to that projectionist's booth) or down into what appears as depths from which and from where motives truly originate. Really , go ahead...get past that place of imaginations and assumptions you have that have kept you playing at the merest surface where you interface with others according to "My motives are good, they simply must be" or, "I am honest with myself and therefore with others" or even "I am beginning to know myself"... those first fractions of an inch we expose. The where we live. The merest surface in which we invite others to for their living with us.

Put on that wet suit, take that deep dive let go of the assumptions that buoy you, take a deep breath and hold it, ready to embrace those stones of doubt about yourself that will help you descend deeper...see how long and how far you can go without need to come back up for the air of "but you are a good person, a true person, a nice person to be around and play with"... "don't be troubled or trouble yourself" the answers of all the other shallow swimmers that you embrace to feel not alone.

Or think you can grab a flashlight and sneak around back of the projectionist's booth and ascend to where he is seated...and surprise him. See him, capture his being in your sight to a knowing of him in order to know yourself...as though he can be caught sleeping and unaware of your seeking him out. Just remember whence the even thought of trying to capture him has come from. He doesn't sleep. He gives you ideas...even if they be to "try and find him out". See how clever clever can be...and either surrender to:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

and the giver of that truth as guide, or just continue to lie to yourself and others about knowing who, and what you are.

Jesus Christ never came up for air nor that air of comfort all other men seek after. He alone breathes in the darkness and into the darkness the breath of life, even descending into the very lowest parts of the earth to make His deposit of light. He died in His going and getting there, where no man can live except God give light, life, and breath.

And there He received it back to Himself...the resurrection.

And He exposed the one formerly seated. And where he ruled in cleverness.

We preach not ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord.

Poor dear, and you thought the universe outside was large, deep, and mysterious.

There is nothing hidden except to be revealed.

Last edited:

gordon 2

The consciousness of Him that sounds all depths seems to ask ours to sound the heights.

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen."

John says Jesus said this:

"But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

So Jesus says that God is Spirit and that His worship must be in spirit and in truth.

Now we know that a man's spirit is for both good and evil and that in turn his makeup is indwelled with spirits good and evil. Now the spirits that propel man to evil are often ( more than not) due some deviance from the truth of God which Jesus says is Spirit. Therefore the consciousness of man is at odds with God for the most part.

It seems that our consciousness ( which is peppered, spiced even, with spirits) has a difficult time by itself to navigate to the unique Spirit and said God.

God's intervention is the only hope--- and so to the gentiles at least those who receive Christ receive the Spirit said God.

I firmly understand that man is a creator of spirits... good and evil and that once created they ( their spirits) continue with lives of their own out of the original creators control.( Man is given free will.) They (spirits) continue to bless or to poison dependent on many factors. And some landing in the mix of other spirits people(s) possess--- as adding to already what is spiritual hodgepodges man's consciousness becomes individual and issues a variety of cultures. The opposite of this human consciousness would be that the uniqueness of God, God that is Spirit, be the only spirit indwelled in man.

It seems to me that this is man's consciousness presently. I know this only because I received "truth" as only the God that is Spirit can give. I have no other explanations. Others have given me love, have thought me to love, but no love have I known that can compare to the intensity I can only attribute to the gift of the Holy Spirit and Christ.

This is how it has been for me and my consciousness. And so the "truth" for me seems to be love. Love is what was given to me, not just any love but a love more intense than romantic love's effect due to its capture in a small area o the brain.

So how did I know that the love given me was from the unique spirit said Spirit and not some deceiving spirit-- of which there are so many? The Spirit made me to fall in love with the man that once had been my enemy. And the Spirit's love for the world became not mystery for myself. My consciousness was re born, re shaped, so that of some evil spirits I was set free... From many many wines I found just one who's blessings was beyond and above all promises.

When Jesus said God is a Spirit-- it is as the wind having its origin within itself and the human hand having the power to level a stormy sea---such is my consciousness as to rummaging in the coffins of our spiritual lives. It is not vain to seek, to sound in the many boxes of consciousness " for the Father is seeking such as these..."

Last edited:

Israel

BANNED
I do not think I understand what you may be saying here::

I firmly understand that man is a creator of spirits... good and evil and that once created they ( their spirits) continue with lives of their own out of the original creators control.

according to the Father of spirits.

gordon 2

I do not think I understand what you may be saying here::

according to the Father of spirits.

I don't understand? Father with a capitol is God? Or some other spirit? I go too simply perhaps that if man is to spirit it is to one spirit ( God's) that he is made to cleave for his redemption from the control of many spirits not in keeping with God's will. Are yee saying that it is God's will to loose many spirits not in keeping with His will? Is God's will many and confusing on purpose? If so. Explain please.

Last edited:

Israel

BANNED
I don't understand? Father with a capitol is God? Or some other spirit? I go too simply perhaps that if man is to spirit it is to one spirit ( God's) that he is made to cleave for his redemption from the control of many spirits not in keeping with God's will. Are yee saying that it is God's will to loose many spirits not in keeping with His will? Is God's will many and confusing on purpose? If so. Explain please.

God ...is father of spirits.

I don't see where
man is a creator of spirits

Last edited: