O.K......Law Enforcement........Tell me why..........

thomasr

....wow...not so friendly over in this forum...think I'll go back to...turkey talk, yeah turkeys!

Toliver

thomasr said:
....wow...not so friendly over in this forum...think I'll go back to...turkey talk, yeah turkeys!

This is the friendliest forum around. We even have one thread with almost 500 posts and not ONE single argument. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thomasr

Seriously Toliver, I get the biggest kick out of this forum(Woody's in general) and have been hitting it everyday for the past couple months..since I heard about it anyway. Occasionally though, threads seem to take a different direction. Kinda like that "Men are Mars, Women are from Venus" thing. Ten people can see the exact same thing and two of them will see something completely different...opposite even..than the other eight. It truly does take all kinds to make a world. Gotta love living in America.
REX

Toliver

have been hitting it everyday for the past couple months..

I know some good rehab centers you can check yourself into. We're here to help you through your problems, man.

thomasr

quit jump'n around...you're making me dizzy...can't remember where I posted what!

F250

Banned
When you go to a hospital with kidney stones!! You tell them you have kidney stone. You have been there 2 days before with them and they let you lay there for 2 hours yelling like someone is cutting your leg off, just so they can X-ray you again so they can charge you another $850.00 All this time without any pain killers!! Mind you that is the only thing that they can do for you is give you STRONG pain killers!! I would say not getting to close to doctors is prudent!!

When Police pull weapons on you just because you are 1 foot taller than thay are I would say stay away from police or you will be seeing the Doctor!!

Toliver

It's not me making you dizzy, it's them adult beverages. I'm easy to keep up with. You reckon the Eagles will win the Superbowl?

thomasr

Actually, since the Packers (don't ask) didn't make it, I'm root'n for the Eagles. No particular luv for them, just the Pats have had their day...I have a thang for the under-dawgs.

Toliver

thomasr said:
Actually, I have a thang for the stumpman's under-drawers.

I really don't need to know these kinds of things.

thomasr

HEY NOW!!! How'd you do that?!? That's just wrong! I was smiling the whole time I was typing, being nice to everybody. It was the Packers thing, wasn't it?

Toliver

thomasr said:
HEY NOW!!! How'd you do that?!? That's just too funny!!

You just have to know where to find the misquote function. :)

thomasr

Ha Ha! Gotta love technology and the mastery there of. The jug is empty and I have to go to work tomorrow so I'd better turn it. Have a good one Toliver!

Toliver

Later dude.

southernclay

Hey Toliver or other LEO do y'all give out tickets when someone has the blue and black that aren't cops when you might give them a warning otherwise. What about their family members? I have zero problems with the common curtesy thing but I know several people who's uncle/cousin whatever is LEO that have the sticker. Just wondering.

short stop

its when the head inflates and the the belly gets sucked up and they word ''BOY '' comes out about every other word ''Whats the hurry BOY'' ''Where ya going BOY '' ''Up to no good arent ya BOY '' thats what gets me I'm 33 years old --Its ethier Genetic or in the rule book-- next to the chapter on eating them Crispy cremes and right after the one on how to drive100mph with my lights off and go trough red lights at top speed just to get to the station when he cant get outa bed on time '' Say what ya want I lived around 6 police officers ''within 1 mile of all of them ''. There kids were my friends and I saw and heard all kinds of things that will never get printed here or told again as long as I live ! '' DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO'' -----------real popular saying