Obama

bigreddwon

Obama said that Election Day should be a holiday. Trying to figure out why he didn’t do it the 8 years he was president? Guess to busy making the great economy that happened after he left office.
That’s actually a good idea, but your question is far better.

He should’ve done it.

If I had Trumps ear for 30 seconds I would tell him that nothing more could make Obama madder then if he made weed legal and made voting a holiday. 😐

😂😂😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

snooker1

If Obama had his way $150 billion more would have went to ISIS!
But ISIS needs that money, have you seen the beat up cars they drive. They need something with 22 inch spinners and a kicking radio. They should also receive free health care and free college tuition and a paycheck while in ISIS training.

Whitefeather

Management Material
It was so refreshing watching him cow down and talk to that service like he was a traveling evangelist that just broke away from the plantation in 1865 as
he turned that service into a get out the vote rally.
A whole lotta of I‘s and me in it but yet Trump is the narcissist.
What a joke

Excellent idea! Let's make Election Day a federal holiday. We could end all early voting, stop absentee ballots (except for active duty military on assignment), and make sure everyone who wants to vote has all day to get to their poll. Then no one can complain when we require everyone who wishes to vote to drop by their polling place, show their ID, and celebrate this Grand Republic with their vote!

I doubt that is what the great divider had in mind, but I like my version!

Lilly001

That’s actually a good idea, but your question is far better.

He should’ve done it.

If I had Trumps ear for 30 seconds I would tell him that nothing more could make Obama madder then if he made weed legal and made voting a holiday. 😐

😂😂😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I don't know why Trump doesn't champion a States rights stand on marijuana. I think it would gain a healthy number of votes without losing to many.
And it would clear up the mess we have now with state vs federal legality.

Slewfoot

We should refuse to speak BHO's name. He was that bad for the USA. The fact that He and his miserable spouse spent 8 years in the WH Are an unmistakable sign for our nation.

Last edited:
Excellent idea! Let's make Election Day a federal holiday. We could end all early voting, stop absentee ballots (except for active duty military on assignment), and make sure everyone who wants to vote has all day to get to their poll. Then no one can complain when we require everyone who wishes to vote to drop by their polling place, show their ID, and celebrate this Grand Republic with their vote!

Yep. I think we should do this. And, I think we should do like India and start dipping a finger into ink that can't be removed for several days, so there is no possibility of someone voting twice.

And keep the polls open from say 4am til 11pm. I wouldn't want anyone to have any excuse as to why they couldn't make it to the polling location

Yep. I think we should do this. And, I think we should do like India and start dipping a finger into ink that can't be removed for several days, so there is no possibility of someone voting twice.
Dems would just cut that finger off and vote again.

They could vote up to 10 times each.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Maybe just make election day a holiday so everyone can vote.Do away with MLK holiday.Isn,t politics suppose to be a compromise from both sides too help the USA.?

Lukikus2

Most excellent idea! (y)