Obsession bows

I just got a 2020 obsession evo and the cable slide and rod is wearing! Wheres a good dealer who may have parts to repair since the plant has closed !

The plant has not closed. That being said, you can go back to the dealer you purchased your bow from, or any other dealer that sells the bow and have it repaired or sent back to be repaired.

I like Chuck's Bait and tackle in Warner Robins, they are the closest dealer to the plant and a certified repair station for the bow.

your welcome

s&r

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I sent mine straight to them for warranty work back around Christmas. They sent me a brand new bow. Arrived at the house about 10 days ago. All I paid was shipping the original to them ($25)

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Your cables are in the wrong position. Seen it several times.
Post a pic of the wear.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Then turn limb bolts out as far as specs say you can. Then swap cable and string spots at the cable slide.
But I needed a pic to give that advice and be accurate but sounds as if thats the problem. Often occurs with new strings or bows set up incorrectly.
Or press it to swap them properly.
If you see wear in 10 shots there. Then swap them.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I didnt set up the bow it's new
Yes I understand but its set up wrong and you can fix the setting maybe not the wear but the setting of string and cable positions at the guard without removing them.
If your looking to get your warranty you need to leave it alone.
Post a pic of the problem.