Obsession bows

deast1988

I don’t like nothing obsession, I’ve seen a few bow shops carry them only to get plagued with issues of warranty. Seen the guy on here post a full review of why his bow was eating strings. Never have cared for them wont own one. Now they sell in Cabelas, atleast when Bowtech went to big box stores they went with Diamond. I just think obsession having Strother designs after all his lawsuits just don’t do it for me. I’d flip it an go with a more reliable one that’s not goin to eat strings or cables.

BowanaLee

From what I can tell from just one pic, they only look dry ? Put an arrow on it and give us a pic down the shaft from the back. I've had 6-7 obsessions and have 3 now. None have ever ate strings. My last sets lasted 2 years on 2 different bows. I use Trident pure silicone grease on my bows and xbows. Adjustment on something like that should be a snap ?

strothershwacker

I'm a stickbow guy now, but was a compounder for almost 30 years. Shot lots of different bows over those years. If I'm not mistaken Kevin Strother was the engineer for Obsession. His cable & cam designs are as good as any in the industry and better than most. There is NOTHING wrong with an Obsession bow in my opinion. Other than the fact it that it has moving parts?. Long live the stickbow!??

Silent Assassin

I've had one since 2016 and I have never had a single issue with the bow ever. I don't care if Kevin Strother engineered them or if it was Yogi the Bear they are good bows. People forget that it is a relatively new company as far as bows go and they are willing to fix any issue. Yes I wish they had not been bought out by Arcus and sold in box stores but I see no quality issues from that move. Still one of the best fit and finished bows as far as riser work. This is all my opinion of course and to each his own but stating they are garbage or hating them because of Kevin's involvement seems over the top.

leesmith

I don’t like nothing obsession, I’ve seen a few bow shops carry them only to get plagued with issues of warranty. Seen the guy on here post a full review of why his bow was eating strings. Never have cared for them wont own one. Now they sell in Cabelas, atleast when Bowtech went to big box stores they went with Diamond. I just think obsession having Strother designs after all his lawsuits just don’t do it for me. I’d flip it an go with a more reliable one that’s not goin to eat strings or cables.
Truth!!

Juan De

Love mine, got it in 2016, and have been well pleased.