Oconee Catfish Wed Feb 12 - You're invited

LittleDrummerBoy

The weather is setting up to have an impulse of warm water at the N end of Oconee the middle of next week, and I'm planning a trip for next Wed.

These conditions worked very well on a trip last month, and I'm planning a similar approach to run some jugs in a shallow cove (5-12 feet) and then still fish with bait either in a cove or an adjacent channel nearby.

Depending on where you live, we can either meet near Lanier (maybe exit 12 of 985) or at a boatramp at Oconee or somewhere in between. PM me and we'll work it out. Video below of my last trip.

I usually don't have a strong response to weekday opportunities, but assuming multiple people want to come along, the first affirmative reply has dibbs.

Cmp1

BANNED
I'm envious,,,,you guys are truly blessed,,,,and definitely what a great thing your doing,,,,

Josh B

Sounds fun too bad I have to work. I wonder how this flooding will affect them though. The water is up 3 to 4 feet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207-184417.png
    Screenshot_20200207-184417.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 41

the Lackster

Sounds fun too bad I have to work. I wonder how this flooding will affect them though. The water is up 3 to 4 feet
they should be hunkered down somewhere. Just a whole lot of somewhere in oconee.

brdyhll

Josh take a sick day. You’ve earned yourself one buddy. Plus I heard you coughing real bad. I’ll vouch for u