Oconee Pot tourny 4-11-09

fishdoc

Come see us guys , this is the same tourny series that is on Jackson. $40 gets you in, Sugar Creek , Georgia Power ramp. Safe light till 3:30pm . Register with us if you want in. http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/ You will be able to find the rules and format on here. Last one to register calls out ease off.

Judge

Shoalbass and I may fish. We will not be able to pre-register. It will be a Friday night decision for us. Hope to see you at the ramp.

fishdoc

Hope to see you there. Ill be at the front of the line sat morning collecting money and cking livewells. Ill be there at 6am . unload after you register and your boat is cked. This is not a big dock. Last person to register will call out at safe light.3:30 weigh in, on this one you will be allowed to load your boat and then get your fish. Dont forget 14" size.

Marks500

Yeah I hope we have a good Turn out... Looks Like Nice weather... but you know how our Luck goes...lol.. I can Just see all those Boats Trying to fit on that Little Dock...Should Be interesting.

Judge

Sugar Creek Marina

Yeah I hope we have a good Turn out... Looks Like Nice weather... but you know how our Luck goes...lol.. I can Just see all those Boats Trying to fit on that Little Dock...Should Be interesting.

I believe there is a t'ment accross the creek out of Sugar Creek Marina. Some of those guys may put in on the Georgia Power side and idle accross. Their t'ment is listed on the regular fishing page, some kind of Archery team benefit fundraiser. Anyway, hopefully Shoalbass and I will be there in my skeeter in my avatar.

fishdoc

There are a couple of tournys going on. After you sign in and your boat is cked put in the water and float, dont tie up. Last one to sign up will call out #s on the bullhorn. We will try to get out of there a little early to miss the rush hour traffic.Remember sign in before putting in, Ill be at the front of the road b4 the ramp with clipboard in hand.Mike

Bill3508

Is it okay to fish as a single, friends are too busy? 14" min size limit right? Still considering this, nothing else to do. If we need to be there early, what time?

Last edited:

Ryan1980

yes its okays to Fish by yourself just be at the ramp early to pay and launch your Boat. The ramp is kinda small so make sure you get your boat checked and payyour 40 dollars and then launch your Boat.

bassboy08

me and my uncle darin mitchell will be thare no doubt about we fished the one lat week at oconee the kappa delta charity tournament!!

fishdoc

Mark will get it updated for us this evening. Well see ya in the morning. Glad to have you. Mike