Odd

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I decided to make bacon double deerburgers on Monday night. It was good, might have to do it again sometime.

burger5.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You have probably explained it a dozen times, but I haven't seen it.

Your fries always look so good. Fresh cut right? And how do you fry them?
Those are fresh cut. I use frozen ones too, when I'm lazy.

Cut them and soak them in cold water for awhile to get some of the starch out. Fry them at just under 300* for a few minutes until they're blonde. Dump them out on a cooling rack, seperate them, and let them cool off. Then fry again at 350*-375* until they're crispy, and season them while they're hot.

Tight Lines

Cut them and soak them in cold water for awhile to get some of the starch out. Fry them at just under 300* for a few minutes until they're blonde. Dump them out on a cooling rack, seperate them, and let them cool off. Then fry again at 350*-375* until they're crispy, and season them while they're hot.

Same exact way I do it. One thing to remember, dry them off after soaking them or they will be poppin' all over the place!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

DannyW

What oil...peanut...vegetable? Does it matter? What do you season them with?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I'm on the road.. I ate PF Chang's on Monday... Spent $45... It was pretty dang good Steve.. But I would have rather thrown you the $45 and ate that basket brother cause it didn't look THAT GOOD!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What oil...peanut...vegetable? Does it matter? What do you season them with?
I usually use vegetable oil. Peanut would be better, but I'd have to finance a gallon. Seasoning just depends on the mood I'm in, and what I'm having them with. Usually just coarse sea salt, I often add some cracked black pepper. Sometimes I use Creole seasoning. Sometimes some southwestern seasoning.