ODT swap meet May 4th. Best Gun Show in GA.

weagle

If you loved the gun shows from 30 years ago, this is the show you don't want to miss. Tons of stuff from individual sellers, not the same ol same ol vendors from the current gun show circuit. It's for ODT members only, no ticket sales at the door, Buy tickets and tables / booths in advance. I've bought and sold a ton of stuff at this show last year and the pre covid one. Get a table / booth and clean out your old hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. Or just get a ticket and bring what you can carry or buy everyones else's "stuff"

I have no affiliation with this group, I just enjoy this event.

link:

WishboneW

If you loved the gun shows from 30 years ago, this is the show you don't want to miss. Tons of stuff from individual sellers, not the same ol same ol vendors from the current gun show circuit. It's for ODT members only, no ticket sales at the door, Buy tickets and tables / booths in advance. I've bought and sold a ton of stuff at this show last year and the pre covid one. Get a table / booth and clean out your old hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. Or just get a ticket and bring what you can carry or buy everyones else's "stuff"

I have no affiliation with this group, I just enjoy this event.

link:

You should publish what table/booth you get

weagle

You should publish what table/booth you get
I reserved Booth B29.
This was last year:

2f2LMq4.png

Last edited: