off to KY...from the tree updates

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
4 bucks and 2 does now. The fine young 8 a 7 a smaller buck and a sho nuff one that is borferline shooter. If he shows back up maybe I wll get a better look. Man yeah this needs to happen!

Greg Tench

And while youre sittin in all that rain...stick your feet through the blind window and wash your hooves so theyll be clean for the next photo op. :hair:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Wow is all i can say about this eve! 22 does and 10 bucks at best count. 8pt all over the min and a 10 well over. 10 would not clse the distance! he stood at the back of the field for ever!

bull0ne

Banned
Wow is all i can say about this eve! 22 does and 10 bucks at best count. 8pt all over the min and a 10 well over. 10 would not clse the distance! he stood at the back of the field forever!

Well..............you know now that you're on em!!

Just need to catch a lucky break!:banana:

dixie

J/T the upside is, that isn't a snow storm your in! good luck guys

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dixie I thinl snow would be better!!! Guess what? Its pouring again:D back in same blind as last night. Its 36 and raining. We had to put garbage bags over our guns on the ride in cause of the mud. Everything is either soaked, muddy or both. Have food and if deer moving we will stay all day. It was cool to see trophy bucks stand in pouring rain feeding yesterday. Bubba almost closed the deal on 3 diff shooters last night just up the field from me. Including an all screwed up non typical with a drop. Hang on boys its gettin light.

zman

go getum guys. good luck and keep the updates acoming.

ultramag

JT i think you will bust one this morning..Good luck Bud..Drop him like a sack of Taters:cool:

QuakerBoy

snow would definitely be better than cold and rain Jim...pray for snow

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba has seen 3 does and a 6. I have seen a doe. All feeding in a driving rain. Buibba has also seen 5 yotes including one that tried a sneak on the lil buck. Too much trouble to shoot them with muzzle loaders though. BUT get this. The rain has stopped and the sky is lighter and the temp seems to have just dropped. It may be a heckuva morn and afternoon!

Jeff Raines

Sure would be better if we could see pics from the blind:bounce:forgot what rain looks like

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Cant take my camera cause my backpack is soaked. Only thing dry is whats in my rain suit pockets! Looks like I spoke way too soon its pouring again. But at least we are both steady seein deer. Just called and told them we are stayn for the day. Maybe just maybe we can get a repeat of last night. Oh yeah bubba's yotes are maiking their rounds in this field. 4 just chased a doe past me. They almost ran in my blind!

Jeff Raines

I'm stuck at work:(getting live in the field reports from a deer hunt in Kentucky.
I hope the yotes hike a leg on your blind.

Keep'em coming,pretty dang cool:bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba just shot at a beast he said rivals his booner from last year! It caught him off guard because he was trying to range an area and had to make a quick shot. Not sure if hit yet. Keep em crossed. He dont miss many!

zman

:shoot::shoot:way to go bubba. now lets see some pics.:cool::fine::flag:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dead deer! Not sure its as big as last years but its a pig for sure. He dont believe me but ity suire looks like the 10 I did not get a shot at last night!! LL is gonna try and post a phone pic. As always congrats to the deer killin machine! Ok I gotta go cause I have 2 bucks and 4 does out here now and its my turn.