off to KY...from the tree updates

Nitro

Banned
Jim,

Don't fret, you had a great season. I enjoyed all of the posts from the Deer Hippie Tour '07!!!!!

Thanks!!

ultramag

JT
Thanks for the thread..we enjoyed reading it..Dont worry about eating that Kentucky Tag Sandwich..I ate one myself this year from Kentucky...But then i Chased it with a Kansas and a Missouri Tag Sandwich for dessert...Its all about the hunt and you killed a beautiful 10 pt in Illinois..Bubba is just a better hunter thats all:bounce::bounce:Congrats again to Bubba on a great season once again..

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Thanks JT for entertaining all of us at work, it is great to feel like we're out there with you and you do a great job of keeping us in suspense... Awesome buck Bubba:yeah: Let me know when you run out of room to hang those deer heads, I have plenty of room on my walls and I'll be glad to help you out:bounce: I'd rather read "From the Tree Updates" than "As the Woody's turns" any day :rolleyes:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Thanks folks !!!!.......WOW what a year !!!!!!!.....Wish I could explain it , but I guess it just goes back to pure talent !:bounce::bounce:.....When I looked up and saw this last beast walking across an open corn field at 1 pm I thought you have to be kidding.....theres no way ..:huh::huh:....so I went ahead and shot him anyway !!....( yep....he was walking straight towards JT about 800 yds away ) You know I would have let him go if I thought he would have continued to him !!:rofl::rofl:
Its been a great year and would have been much better if JT and my Dad had had the same good fortune !......Man....Cant wait till next year.....come on Turkey season !!:cool:

PS.....I may be taking applications for a hunting partner for next year ?.....Must be able to pull the trigger !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
see that is ALMOST...REAL CLOSE to being wrong!

I am just more selective than you:D

Gary its been a great 13 months for sure. come on 08!

I do tend to shoot the first one I see and ground check um !!:cool::cool:......Whew....Im just glad he wasn't a spike !:hair:

Meriwether Mike

Bubba and Jim,

Congrats on taking some wall hangers this year. Woody is going to have to give ya'll a payment book!:hair: