Off Topic: Movers?

TinKnocker

Sorry for the OT, but I thought I specifically remember a Sports Forum member mentioning they owned a moving company. If that’s you, please PM me. ?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry for the OT, but I thought I specifically remember a Sports Forum member mentioning they owned a moving company. If that’s you, please PM me. ?
Are you getting out of atlanter?

BamaGeorgialine

I built a house on 7 acres in Senoia about 15 years ago and sold it 5 years ago. Senoia was a really cool, nice and rural place to live. It's really grown up and every half acre there is a house getting thrown up nowadays. Just like everywhere else, can't stay rural forever I guess. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for

westcobbdog

Was near Brooks today, it’s really nice around that section of Fayette. To me the real. Values may be right close to Brooks but just over the Spalding County line instead.

MCBUCK

Lots of zombies done there though....

TinKnocker

Lots of zombies done there though....
Haha, even more off topic........one of my mountain biking buddies has been an extra in a LOT of the episodes. Mostly as a zombie, but one episode as one of the people that gets eaten.

End random thought.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Was near Brooks today, it’s really nice around that section of Fayette. To me the real. Values may be right close to Brooks but just over the Spalding County line instead.

^^^^^^^

The hunting grounds for the Fayetteville thugs. Just going to get worse.
Its a shame, such a pretty area.
I lived near there in Spalding County when on the south side.

Whitefeather

Management Material
I built a house on 7 acres in Senoia about 15 years ago and sold it 5 years ago. Senoia was a really cool, nice and rural place to live. It's really grown up and every half acre there is a house getting thrown up nowadays. Just like everywhere else, can't stay rural forever I guess. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for
I live in Haralson. The last 6 months have been unbelievable

pjciii

I believe it was some guy out in monroe. A guy and his sons i thought, but somebody was looking for piano movers or was able to do piano moving.

Hope that helps

Wetroot

Not my company, but I'd recommend three men and a truck - Used them a few times over the years and never had an issue. Plus they ship vehicles too if that's something you think you might need. Good guys to work with imo

specialk

A Better Way Movers in ptree city....church owned and run...drug free.....never had them move anything but i had some dealings with the church....good folks imo....