***Official 2016 Turkey Challenge Trash Talking Thread****

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sho is quiet up in here.Kmac I don't see where you signed up yet.Figured you be first one signed up.

I've been out picking up cans to get the entry fee. Then I'll have to see if i can find 3 12ga shells. All my hunting stuff is old. If I find 4 shells I'll get to pattern my gun.
Thank you for asking.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I could give Yall a one week head start this year if Yall wang me to.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Been hearing them for two weekends now. We sit and listen at daybreak before turning the dogs out to rabbit hunt.Certainly gets my blood pumping knowing the season is close.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I got drawn for 1st quota on a WMA. Went riding the roads yesterday there and seen 9 shonuff bigguns standing in the main road close to my honey hole. It certainly got the blood pumping watching them.Season can't get here quick enough!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'm thinking about using a low brass nu 8. 2 3/4" they cheap and I'm good.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Kmac i'm trying to figure out what the name of that call is inside the box?:D

Last edited:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I was thinking it's a flask for his sipping water when his mouth gets dry from using his mouth call.....lol

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I was thinking it's a flask for his sipping water when his mouth gets dry from using his mouth call.....lol

Maybe he will come along in a few and let us know what it is , he's probably out picking up cans for Some shells , but it may be his secret call , lol