Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

KYBobwhite

Dang Slayer!

fat-phil.jpg

You gotta man crush on ole Phil?

Craig Knight

Yeah but the thing about Bama is... They are actually GOOD!!:rofl::rofl:

Seems to me you might want to look at the track record the last few years, Good or not T is ahead. If they (T)lose it wont bother me but if they can win again , man thats going to pull UGA down low. But then again there are some bottom feeders that do pull for UGA (btw thats not directed at you Browning Slayer):bounce:

topcat

I haven't seen some of these! Hilarious!:rofl:

Oh, and I'm a UT grad and fan as well.

What's also funny is your sig line. I'd think you'd want Fulmer to stay?:huh: Most of us are tired of him too and have been for a while.

Good stuff though!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Seems to me you might want to look at the track record the last few years, Good or not T is ahead. If they (T)lose it wont bother me but if they can win again , man thats going to pull UGA down low. But then again there are some bottom feeders that do pull for UGA (btw thats not directed at you Browning Slayer):bounce:

Actually, you may want to look at those numbers again.. Richt has more wins over Fulmer..

volsciver.jpg

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
:rofl::rofl:
Great finds, Slayer!!:cool:

Browning Slayer

And who could ever get tired of this...:bounce:

object>

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
the 2008 UT Gameplan:

Attachments

• utloseby20.jpg
    utloseby20.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 631

Browning Slayer

Phil%20(24).jpg

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Slayer you've outdone yourself brother. Funny stuff. It's game week and the busy part of my week is over so I can jump in and do my part now. Ok, we owe Fatty McFatpants a black eye and a bloody nose for the past two years. His big fat rear end was toast last year and we helped save his job. Not this year. They didn't even deserve to be in the SECCC but we put them there. Now lets kick these puke orange wearing, Rocky Top singing, hay seeds back to Knocksville!! Let's get our season back on the right track. Go Dawgs!! Kick the crap out of Fat Boy!!

KYBobwhite

Classy post there Southgadawg

Slayer you've outdone yourself brother. Funny stuff. It's game week and the busy part of my week is over so I can jump in and do my part now. Ok, we owe Fatty McFatpants a black eye and a bloody nose for the past two years. His big fat rear end was toast last year and we helped save his job. Not this year. They didn't even deserve to be in the SECCC but we put them there. Now lets kick these puke orange wearing, Rocky Top singing, hay seeds back to Knocksville!! Let's get our season back on the right track. Go Dawgs!! Kick the crap out of Fat Boy!!

As a UT grad I really appreciate the "puke" orange and the rest of the garbage you spewed. You may hate Fulmer and I think we all know why you hate UT. The big orange have routinely handed it to you over the years. So that's ok, I hate Florida. Why, because they've beat us so bad over the years and because of Spurriers arrogance. The Dawgs will probably beat us this weekend and I will be one of the first giving the Dawgs kudos. But if somehow we do win, I really don't expect any class coming from any of your posts. I'm fully expecting the words "fluke", "luck", "miraculous", etc.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
As a UT grad I really appreciate the "puke" orange and the rest of the garbage you spewed. You may hate Fulmer and I think we all know why you hate UT. The big orange have routinely handed it to you over the years. So that's ok, I hate Florida. Why, because they've beat us so bad over the years and because of Spurriers arrogance. The Dawgs will probably beat us this weekend and I will be one of the first giving the Dawgs kudos. But if somehow we do win, I really don't expect any class coming from any of your posts. I'm fully expecting the words "fluke", "luck", "miraculous", etc.

Dude listen carefully here ok? CHILL OUT!! Good grief I'm getting tired of this kind of mess. Does it really kill your soul that bad for me to talk to some smack about the opposing team the week of the game? Is that honestly a big problem for you? Am I supposed to get on here and correct Slayer and sing Rocky Top?:bounce: Come on man. Lighten up for the love of goodness. Where were you earlier in this thread? Was my post just what sent you over the edge? Did you enjoy the thread up until then? Listen man, if you wanna get on here and bash my Dawgs until the cows come home then go to it. It's game week dude. That's part of what this forum is for. it's all in fun man. Good grief people are getting sensitive around here.:banginghe:banginghe Go back and look at my posts to the Bama fans after they handed us our butt and then come back and tell me how crass I am ok. Lighten up Frances. Take a look at my signature. Go Dawgs!!

KYBobwhite

Slayer for the love of all that is holy and good....................................

Unlock the door and come out of your room. Your family's getting worried. You've been in there for two weeks. They've reported that they keep hearing someone in your room singing "I am the Krispy Kreme King" in a Pee-Wee Herman voice. Also, Google has asked all searches for Phil Fulmer to cease since it is locking up their system.

Blue Iron

Banned
Unlock the door and come out of your room. Your family's getting worried. You've been in there for two weeks. They've reported that they keep hearing someone in your room singing "I am the Krispy Kreme King" in a Pee-Wee Herman voice. Also, Google has asked all searches for Phil Fulmer to cease since it is locking up their system.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: