Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yea they were a good team last year but OSU should never have lost to them. Anyway enough talk of that horrible day! I have a feeling a great year is ahead for OSU. ;)
But.... But..... But...... ?

Madsnooker

But.... But..... But...... ?
But what? I didn't make any excuse. OSU lost to a much less talented team but it happens. They played poorly and they lost. Simple as that. I would think as a pup fan you knew all about those kinds of loses? It's the #1 reason the gap between NC was over 4 decades. :sneaky:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm an OSU fan first and foremost. I actually like that chart. I only see one or 2 teams that have been to at least 5 NC and winning at least 2. As far as conferences go hats off to the sec. :wink:
I was just chuckling at the "should have never lost to them" comment. The "but... But.... But...." was "but..... They did" ?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
But what? I didn't make any excuse. OSU lost to a much less talented team but it happens. They played poorly and they lost. Simple as that. I would think as a pup fan you knew all about those kinds of loses? It's the #1 reason the gap between NC was over 4 decades. :sneaky:
SEC is the power house but 99% of the time tOSU is in the playoffs except for last year! ::ke::rofl:

With CJ Stroud this year y'all will DOMINATE Michigan!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I WAS having a good day and you just had to bring that up????? I thought you were my friend??? :O

I am your friend. Friends don't let friends get too far out over their ski tips in the Sports forum. I give and I give and I give and this is what I get in return?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:rofl::rofl:Your like the Grandfather of the sports forum. :wink:

I'm making sure the older kids let you play too and they don't pick on you. That's for me to do.:bounce: