Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Alright.. I get 2 weeks to slam the team I hate more then any other one out there!!

So Accubond, you gonna start a "Who's Next" thread like you did to Florida and Auburn??

I'll get this party started!!:bounce:

staypuffphil.jpg

philasayoungboy.jpg

PhilGIvesBirth.jpg

philforsherriff.jpg

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

medio.jpg

Browning Slayer

phil_fulmer_show-2.jpg

Browning Slayer

UTfunnel.gif

LanierSpots

Just think how much of a fool your going to look if they kick yalls tail like they did last year. :whip::whip:

I am sure when Ga went in there last year, they felt very confident. LOL.

Man, you guys can sell some woof tickets. :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Just think how much of a fool your going to look if they kick yalls tail like they did last year. :whip::whip:

I am sure when Ga went in there last year, they felt very confident. LOL.

Man, you guys can sell some woof tickets. :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I can't help it.. I have confidence in my team and what they can do.. If we do lose I'll be here eating my crow but until then, I'll have my fun! You must not know me that well.. :whip:

I'm sorry if you don't have the confidence I do.. I guess it's a Dawg thing!:cool::cool::cool:

You must be really worried about Bama..:bounce:

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

EatonVonFulmer.jpg

Browning Slayer

cheeseburgerphil.jpg

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Slayer as soon as I saw this I knew it would be good stuff. I just wish it was this weekend. Time to put that game behind us and take it out on Fatty Phil!! Little Hiltler and his boys being the first. But that's a long way off and it's time to take it all out on Biggun. Go Dawgs!!

KYBobwhite

Slayer

Do your folks know you're up late surfing the net? Three AM is awful late for a school night.

Last edited:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
:cool:
I got the rest of the season to slam UGA. I love my Tide, but anyone got a Tennessee avatar I can borrow? :rofl::stir:

Are you Kidding? :huh:
we play georgia every now and then. we play the reVOLts every year. I want UGA to grind them into a greasy spot. We play them two weeks after Georgia, and if the UT's are still banged up and limping around, all the better!:shoot::bounce:

The AmBASSaDEER

Alright.. I get 2 weeks to slam the team I hate more then any other one out there!!

So Accubond, you gonna start a "Who's Next" thread like you did to Florida and Auburn??

I'll get this party started!!:bounce:
how can anyone not hate florduh the most?

LanierSpots

You must be really worried about Bama..:bounce:

Nope. Not worried about anybody. Just the fish, price of fuel and weather or not I can get some in my boat for the trips. LOL

Now, if Tubs calls me and wants me to take a few snaps, then I will worry about Bama. LOL. And every other college team.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
how can anyone not hate florduh the most?

My thoughts exactly!!:cool: But Tennessaaay are a not so distant second. I can't stand them. I hate their big fat coach. I hate their corny fight song. I hate their ugly orange jerseys. I hate how all their asistant coaches wear their hats turned around backwards, I know that's weird but it bugs the crap out of me. I hate how when they score you see a few fat middle aged white guys on their sideline jump up in the air and bump chests. I don't like that clown that runs around with that coon skin cap on. But I think more than anything I just can't stand Fat Fulmer, and yes i know I already said that.

KYBobwhite

Whoa there buddy!

My thoughts exactly!!:cool: But Tennessaaay are a not so distant second. I can't stand them. I hate their big fat coach. I hate their corny fight song. I hate their ugly orange jerseys. I hate how all their asistant coaches wear their hats turned around backwards, I know that's weird but it bugs the crap out of me. I hate how when they score you see a few fat middle aged white guys on their sideline jump up in the air and bump chests. I don't like that clown that runs around with that coon skin cap on. But I think more than anything I just can't stand Fat Fulmer, and yes i know I already said that.

Should we call Dr. Phil?

sleeze

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mor3ZBsKINI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mor3ZBsKINI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
:rofl:
Well, no problem with the message, ain't too sure about the messenger!