Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
You realize Mike Hamilton was fired 2 years ago right? Dave Hart is the new AD. But that ^ is funny

And those 6 SEC games were in regard to asking me what I EXPECTED to win in the conference. Your original bet was the UGA game. So now you want to change the bet? Even though I've stated in many threads that this yr we're we're a 6-7 win team? And I could see us winning 8 with upsets over uga, sc, or fla.

Miscommunication, but I'll take the bet. I would, however rather it be the original bet that you proposed and I agreed upon. I'll leave it up to you. .

Also I see a lot of you have been taking me wrong. If I'm coming off wrong its not my intentions. I Just take football serious, its a huge part of my life. I've played it, followed and now going into my 3rd season coaching. And I'm very prideful about UT. Even with the mixed poor success over the past few years and even if your rival, you have to respect UT.I will not hide if we have a bad season. I will eat my crow if needed. With all that said, this should all be taken as rivalry fun, football discussion/debate etc.Andnothing more. I know a lot of hate and anger and other emotions can come from this, but like I said That's not my intentions. I'm not here to make enemies. Just wanted to lay that out there. Hopefully we can all still be civil adults amongst the fan bashing

:cheers:
In case you haven't been paying attention over the last few years, even a one loss team is flat out lucky to make it to the big show now, especially in the SEC. "T" hasn't had a one loss team since Fulmer lucked up and went 13-13, all years before and after would have left him out of even SECC games given the level of talent playing now.

Good luck to y'all though. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.;)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You realize Mike Hamilton was fired 2 years ago right? Dave Hart is the new AD. But that ^ is funny

And those 6 SEC games were in regard to asking me what I EXPECTED to win in the conference. Your original bet was the UGA game. So now you want to change the bet? Even though I've stated in many threads that this yr we're we're a 6-7 win team? And I could see us winning 8 with upsets over uga, sc, or fla.

Miscommunication, but I'll take the bet. I would, however rather it be the original bet that you proposed and I agreed upon. I'll leave it up to you. .

Also I see a lot of you have been taking me wrong. If I'm coming off wrong its not my intentions. I Just take football serious, its a huge part of my life. I've played it, followed and now going into my 3rd season coaching. And I'm very prideful about UT. Even with the mixed poor success over the past few years and even if your rival, you have to respect UT.I will not hide if we have a bad season. I will eat my crow if needed. With all that said, this should all be taken as rivalry fun, football discussion/debate etc.Andnothing more. I know a lot of hate and anger and other emotions can come from this, but like I said That's not my intentions. I'm not here to make enemies. Just wanted to lay that out there. Hopefully we can all still be civil adults amongst the fan bashing

:cheers:

I dunno who our qb will be yet, but Worley is aJr and has started a few games when Bray was injured.

And me nor 4x4 mentioned anything about us being magical this yr. I did say it's possible free us to win 8, but 6 to 7 wins is more likely.

Missouri, Vandy, Kentucky, Auburn and 2 outta 3 between Fla, Ga and USC

I'm liking the new no huddle offense so I'm gonna be optimistic and agree with tail

The 1st 3 quotes are your words. The 3rd being a response to my question as to "How many SEC games do you plan on winning"..

The 4th is 4x4's agreeing with your analogy with 6 wins out of 8. I said lets bet the UT vs UGA game but you guys kept talking and talking and talking... So, let's see how you do backing all the talk you 2 have been doing... 4x4, you game to or are you going to back up from your predictions also.. You 2 want to play with the big dawgs here then let's play... :cool::cool::cool:

And it's all in Rivalry fun.. Reason for changing the Avatar for everyone to see...:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW.. Welcome to the Sports Forum!:cheers::cheers: It can get deep in here during football season!:clap::clap:

Browning Slayer

And yeah, I know.. Problem is when I've got 12 pages worth of material and over 500 posts you grab what you can!:D:D

Browning Slayer

What am I betting 6-7-8 wins? Or the Uga game whichever.

SEC wins... You get 8 you'll be in the Dome and winning the East.. Not to mention ranked in the top 3 and you'll have more than your coaches vote!

You are proving my point... You guys are just trolling and spouting unrealistic goals with everything you guys have gone through.. Not saying it not possible.. Just not likely and everything is against ya. There aren't going to be many games when you are favored except the 1st 2..

Browning Slayer

So 8 wins? Ill take it. :cheers:

Something like this will look good as an Avatar...:cool::cool:

936507_564835833573812_2071755299_n.jpg

Browning Slayer

toyota4x4h

Lol I've seen the stadium many many times from that viewpoint in the student section! Gimme a good lookin woman one atleast lol.

Browning Slayer

Lol I've seen the stadium many many times from that viewpoint in the student section! Gimme a good lookin woman one atleast lol.

We got our hands slapped a few years ago when just about everyone's Avatar was a woman.. Got to love football season!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

ChasinTails

Banned
That pg rating is killing me here. I got some awesome stuff I can't post. Let's start a petition lol

Think that's something we can all agree on

ChasinTails

Banned
4x4 we might have to get together for a few games. I've got a Tn man cave I usually watch the games in, that or go to Hooters.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
That pg rating is killing me here. I got some awesome stuff I can't post. Let's start a petition lol
Apparently we need a picture version of the rules and regs for Tennessee fans as well. Reading doesn't seem to be at the top of their list / skill sets.

The Forum will strive to ensure that all posts are polite, professional and conform to a "G" rating

toyota4x4h

Man you do know you just bet that UT would have 8 SEC wins right? I like UT but realisticly an 8 win season including none confrence opps. Would be considered amazing.

Well dang it I was going for 8 total wins. I need to learns to reads better I reckin. Can I change lol. I will admit they won't beat every sec team. And I think chasin prolly ment 8 as in total also. :confused: