Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

ChasinTails

Banned
Yeah it was a bit of miscommunication. I never said 8 sec wins. I did say 7-8 wins should be the exception this yr and that I expect to beat Missouri, Auburn, Kentucky, Vandy and always like our chances against sc and ga. And see 1-2 upsets against ga,sc and or fla.

So 5to6 sec and 7 to 8 overall maybe a 9th in bowl game

wrong sir. But as a parting gift I picked yall over Austin Peay.

so don't make me look like a idjit

barrel of fish meet gun :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Sorry Browning it's against my religion and besides that I only have hope that they will beat UGAL's not expectation. But GO VOLS

Against your religion... :rofl::rofl:

There is NO profit or income related so it's not gambling.. :banginghe:banginghe

Browning Slayer

MjAxMy04ZWExY2VjZTY3M2E4N2Y3.png

Dudley Do-Wrong

4x4 we might have to get together for a few games. I've got a Tn man cave I usually watch the games in, that or go to Hooters.

What did you do with all of your LSU stuff?

ChasinTails

Banned
I don't understand the correlation jokes between tn and lsu? Your only a legend in your own mind, Sir. Tennessee probably has one of the most dedicated fan bases in the land. By your means I should be an lsu fan right now, right? I mean Tn ain't quite the bandwagon attractant right now. And with 2 losing seasons in a row I should have jumped ship by now if I wasn't a true fan. So explain the joke. I mean I want to laugh. I like to laugh

Dudley Do-Wrong

I don't understand the correlation jokes between tn and lsu? Your only a legend in your own mind, Sir. Tennessee probably has one of the most dedicated fan bases in the land. By your means I should be an lsu fan right now, right? I mean Tn ain't quite the bandwagon attractant right now. And with 2 losing seasons in a row I should have jumped ship by now if I wasn't a true fan. So explain the joke. I mean I want to laugh. I like to laugh

Not a joke and wasn't meant to make you laugh.