Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
You kept bumping the thread back up so I felt I must add some more pics..:bounce:

Oh! My bad. i was just bumping your thread during the Bama/Tenn week. Any South Carolina fans want to bump the ULTIMATE Browning Slayer Tennessee fark thread?:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Here you go Fulmer.. I'll keep bumping this thread as a tribute to ya!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

This one is already in here but it's just so fitting now..:bounce::bounce::bounce:

fultanicul3.jpg

Browning Slayer

Sleeze's new thread got me thinking about this masterpiece thread.. I wouldn't want it to get lost in the shuffle..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

KYBobwhite

You're either a very lonely man or you have a man crush on ole Phil

Just plain ol Hatred!:bounce::bounce:

You just keep thinking that your thread is a masterpiece. Everyone else wonders just how many paint chips you've eaten in your lifetime. Yum, yum, eat'em up!!!!

Last edited:

kevina

Banned
You're either a very lonely man or you have a man crush on ole Phil
You just keep thinking that your thread is a masterpiece. Everyone else wonders just how many paint chips you've eaten in your life.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pop:

Browning Slayer

Man, I've really fallen behind here lately... Oh well, at least I made it back for UT!!:cool:

kiffinworkout.jpg

Browning Slayer

LK.jpg

Browning Slayer

specialklgny3.jpg

Craig Knight

45 to 19 :rofl::rofl::rofl:put that one in your masterpiece. Oh but ya'll did win 1 game in the last 4 meetings between TN and Ga, :DThe Vols took the bullerena's to the ole wood shed again

Browning Slayer

Official tribute to phil fulmer...

I FOUND IT!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KYBobwhite

If my memory serves me correct..................

we beat ya'll that year. I know, ancient history but you gotta use what you can use. Still pull for the Bayou Bengals even though you've stooped to Slayers level.