Ok.... i relented and did it

ucfireman

you can still catch it..

So what's your point? Folks take the flu shot and get the flu.
You can get it if you don't take the shot too.

Just ask any VA doctor if everyone should get the shot. I don't think you will be surprised at the answer you will get.

I have no first hand experience with the VA other than turning away ambulances. But I don't hear a lot of good about them and hear they don't treat the Vets all that well.
Again no first hand experience.

No politics here. Just facts. I will not inject something in to my body and be a lab test rat. Everyone says they are fine from taking the shot now. My question is what shows up a year from now, 3 years from now? What about your children's unborn children? No one know long term what these shots do because they did not go through proper trials. It was an emergency release which skipped standard clinical trials mandated by our government. Next it will be an ad on tv just like Roundup or Zantac. If you took the vaccine and now experience blah blah blah please call all 9's for you settlement.

There is so much manufactured stuff that folks use everyday that may or may not have been "tested" and still causes issues down the road.
GMO corn and soybeans, they are fine ( According to the FDA) except all the European counties ban them, Yeah they may not be available on the shelf but you eat them every time you eat anything you bought from the grocery store.
Sunscreen has Benzine, which is a known carcinogen, But most folks still use it.
All the whisky and beer that everyone drinks, made from corn, most "dent corn: is GMO.
I am not for or against the vaccine, I just think its funny all the conspiracy's folks come up with as to why the don't want it.
If you don't that's fine, your choice. I did not wear a mask at the start unless forced (at work) and still don't. I said I did not want it in the beginning, I changed my mind.
The tracking "chip " they are injecting. or they are "choosing" the folks they will kill for global depopulation or any of the other conspiracy's, come on.
Now it may the "mark of the beast" who knows, only GOD and time.

I got my 2 shots of the Trump vaccine and glad I got it .

I wonder how many of the "never vaxers" would get it if Trump had been reelected.
I bet it would be a mirror if what's happening. The Libs and democrats would say no, because it was Trumps, instead of the Trump supporters saying no now.

Artfuldodger

My Daughter, along with my Primary Care Doctor and my Cardiologist all convinced me to get my Moderna vaccine shots and it does make me feel much more secure.

I had it done back in April and May of this year at a local Walmart Pharmacy and I also had NO PROBLEMS as I didn't feel the needles either time and felt totally normal since then. They had a great set-up for performing these shots (at 8 AM) in an isolated environment in the store and also the waiting time to make sure that no after effects were happening as well. All of their personnel were fantastic as well. I really could not believe that everything went so smoothly for me during this process of both shots a month apart.

My doctors convinced me that I would probably NOT survive due to my previous heart attack any my ongoing treatments if I caught this virus and was not protected as such.

The SAD thing is that my 38 year old Daughter DID catch this virus back in JULY of 2020 and it nearly killed her in the process as she was hospitalized with this virus and also pneumonia as well for a while and then she lost most of her strength and lost a fair amount of her beautiful long hair. Her husband did NOT catch it but they had to be isolated for close to 30 days initially during her hospitalization and treatments.

The good news is that my Daughter has finally started to get her "old self" back again somewhat as she has finally been able to get most of her strength back during the past couple of months finally. She has been able to do some really tough 5K length courses that included a fast walk with an added 25 lbs and then another time included an added 30 lbs involved and she was really pleased with her results.

However, she is still very PARANOID so much that her and her husband still have NOT gone into ANY RESTAURANT OR ANY TYPE OF STORE for close to 16 months now .....BEGINNING BACK ON MARCH 13, 2020. They frequently go fishing and/or camping on weekends in places that are totally away from other people etc.

They also were still too paranoid to go with me on "our recent annual vacation" in Florida as well. I went by myself a couple of weeks ago and played golf each day of the week instead with my friends from Missouri. Normally, the various golf courses on the property are filled with players everyday BUT this year, there were not many people playing like previous years. It surely was lonely in my place as I just closed the doors to the other two bedrooms as they didn't even get used at all this year.

I share this with all of you because it is obvious that this virus doesn't care who it affects, such as young, old, male, female, wealthy, poor, good health, bad health, Democrat or Republican, but I surely wish that more of you would be vaccinated so that you might not be infected with this nasty stuff. I really feel that by getting the vaccine shots, it would offer more protection to all of us in the long run.
Great story, just wondered if your daughter had the vaccine prior to catching it? Not judging and you can still catch it but perhaps might not end up in the hospital if you do get it which is great news.

ucfireman

Andy Slavitt, a senior adviser to the White House's Covid team, on Thursday credited the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed for spurring the development of a Covid vaccine at an unprecedented pace.

“We’re grateful for the work that came before us and are doing the best we can to continue it and accelerate it,” Slavitt said on Fox News. “I would absolutely tip my hat. … The Trump administration made sure that we got in record time a vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it's something we should all be excited about.”

I did it for Trump! Thanks Mr. President for your hard work!

Amazing to see anybody give him credit for anything.

Dr. Strangelove

I had Covid a little over a year ago, in my case pretty mild, except for a couple of days.

I'm fully vaccinated with the Moderna version. 1st shot was nothing, on the 2nd I felt like a had a mild case of the flu for a day or two.

Gbr5pb

Had a outbreak at local church revival services last week. No one too bad a couple had to be hospitalized and a couple vaccinated people tested positive but no symptoms. Some of the not vaccinated people are pretty sick. Our revival this week canceled

Buford_Dawg

Got the shot, glad I did. Everyone has their opinion, I was against it, but my age and health determined it best I get it. No issues from it, at least that I know of at the moment. Been 3 months.

Artfuldodger

I noticed it seems to have hit the Holiness Church community in Coffee County pretty hard.
224548955_541083523669424_2614236341367686889_n.jpg

zedex

Gator Bait
To be fair, I hate the notion of taking the vaccine. I'm not scared of the virus, either. But I must be able to cross the border into the states and back. It is a must.

I resent Trudeau and Biden for forcing my hand like this. I dont believe in their "science" and even a mentally challenged flat foot monkey on crack can make his own science to refute it all. I wish all demoncraps and liberals would just go off and die. They are ruining life for the good folks

groundhawg

Due to vaccine passport programs gaining traction, I had no other choice. Went today and got the Moderna first dose.
Was super quick, never felt the needle never felt anything being injected, no evidence of a pin *****... it's as though nothing happened at all
Both mine went just like that. No big deal.

Core Lokt

Get it if you want, I won't blame you.

I have first hand information of things that happen to many people (but not all) after getting it and you will never hear it on the news. I'll take my chances and not get it.

Jim Boyd

I def got both shots and was glad to do it.

Could not even tell I took them.

No brainer to me and was entirely a non event.

I could care less what anyone else does but cases are clearly on the rise again (hate to even hear or think about it) but the fact is that 99+ % of sick / dying were not vaxxed.

I am right up there with @Jim Thompson - I darn sure do not want my fun activities (or even my work) to get interrupted.

I live for my two weeks in Illinois.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I am not anti vax...have had the flu shot every year for about 8 or 10 years now. I havent had covid that I know of although I did have to get tested once after an exposure. I work in retail and am constantly with the public and in and out of their cars. I wore masks when mandated by my employer, but we have been mask free for about 5 or 6 months. I dont even own a mask now.

I've literally never thought about getting the vaccine. Not one time have I considered it. Melissa and I have not downed it, but just didnt see the need for it.

Until day before yesterday. I have no idea why, but I woke up and was drinking coffee at the kitchen table before work and had a seriously bad feeling. No clue why, but the feeling hit me like a ton of bricks. All I could think of for the next hour or so is what would happen if I pick up a bad strain of covid and it shut me down during deer season. If it hit me hard and put me in a hospital in KS or MO etc or even no hospital, but quarantining in a hotel room. Not thinking of dying, cause I've never concerned myself with falling over dead. More worried about missing a couple weeks of season. Yeah I know it's goofy that I think this way, but I couldnt shake the feeling.

So yesterday morning I went and had the 1st shot of pfizer. No issues other than a sore arm. Cut grass yesterday and shot the bow last eve. It'll probably kill me or I might grow a 3rd eye, but I feel better about makiing the 8 straight weeks of season without a break. I'll update yall about the eye growth.

I told Melissa that I was going to get it and she said that she is not taking it. I said ok, I dont care one way or the other what anyone does :D

Jim,
I too took the Phizer vaccinations. First in Late January, second in early March. Very mild side effects. But I have noticed that my hair is getting whiter and thinner.
But come to think of it that was happening before the shots.
Hope to read about your exploits again this November.

Theturtle

BANNED
So what's your point? Folks take the flu shot and get the flu.
You can get it if you don't take the shot too.

I have no first hand experience with the VA other than turning away ambulances. But I don't hear a lot of good about them and hear they don't treat the Vets all that well.
Again no first hand experience.

There is so much manufactured stuff that folks use everyday that may or may not have been "tested" and still causes issues down the road.
GMO corn and soybeans, they are fine ( According to the FDA) except all the European counties ban them, Yeah they may not be available on the shelf but you eat them every time you eat anything you bought from the grocery store.
Sunscreen has Benzine, which is a known carcinogen, But most folks still use it.
All the whisky and beer that everyone drinks, made from corn, most "dent corn: is GMO.
I am not for or against the vaccine, I just think its funny all the conspiracy's folks come up with as to why the don't want it.
If you don't that's fine, your choice. I did not wear a mask at the start unless forced (at work) and still don't. I said I did not want it in the beginning, I changed my mind.
The tracking "chip " they are injecting. or they are "choosing" the folks they will kill for global depopulation or any of the other conspiracy's, come on.
Now it may the "mark of the beast" who knows, only GOD and time.

I wonder how many of the "never vaxers" would get it if Trump had been reelected.
I bet it would be a mirror if what's happening. The Libs and democrats would say no, because it was Trumps, instead of the Trump supporters saying no now.
My point is why take it if you still get it? I don’t get flu shots I’ve had the flu once while every year my mother in law and multiple people I know get the flu shot and still get the flu

Theturtle

BANNED
Get it if you want, I won't blame you.

I have first hand information of things that happen to many people (but not all) after getting it and you will never hear it on the news. I'll take my chances and not get it.

My wife’s grandfather got it and was dead the next day

Latest posts