Old buck looking rough.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
This is two images of what I think is a very old buck. I have had pics of him for the past 4 years. His rack has been screwy looking each year. He has never been hungry unless it’s from having no teeth. 248CBDF5-27CA-445F-B53E-7EC32D92C475.jpeg7217B67B-C2A1-47CE-B552-D31221DE52AE.jpeg

Swamprat

Swamprat
Dang....thought South Florida had some scrawny deer. Maybe a parasite or worms keeps his weight down?

Jim Boyd

Likely on his last legs.

When I saw the post name, I thought “I also have some scrawny ones I can share pics of” - but mine don’t come close.

If he is gonna die, my prayer is that he does it with little pain and suffering.

Maybe the green up will help him....

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Likely on his last legs.

When I saw the post name, I thought “I also have some scrawny ones I can share pics of” - but mine don’t come close.

If he is gonna die, my prayer is that he does it with little pain and suffering.

Maybe the green up will help him....

Jim between plots and feeders he hasn’t been hungry from lack of exposure to food in several years. I bet he is an old fella

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Seen a real old doe in that same area last year.
Almost hit her. She never even looked but strolled across the road.
She had a much better looking doe and buck behind her.
Not as bad as your buck just older than dirt.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
That antlered pic was from September 2018.

buckmanmike

And the rack looking screwy for 4 years. You have fed them the whole time, so genetics do make a difference.
Take him out if you think thats best for your management.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
And the rack looking screwy for 4 years. You have fed them the whole time, so genetics do make a difference.
Take him out if you think thats best for your management.

I think it’s going to happen naturally.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
He sure is looking rough.......that patch looks pretty sweet though!