Old electric stuff . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
that last. I've got a '81 Sharp Carousel microwave that works awesome.. Whatcha got ??

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
1980ish Hamilton Beach Scovill blender that I bought new at Service merchandise.

That bad boy has mixed thousands of protein drinks, margaritas and what have you over the years. Still going strong.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
1980ish Hamilton Beach Scovill blender that I bought new at Service merchandise.

That bad boy has mixed thousands of protein drinks, margaritas and what have you over the years. Still going strong.

Cool !!! Have thought about upgrading the microwave, but why ??

bilgerat

Senior
Ive got a Kenmore upright freezer that has been running non stop since 1988, its still got the original light bulb in it!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Skill saw of my dads and drill that still works great, they are both made from metal not plastic and are at least 50 years old.
I've got the same, plus the reciprocating saw. Try finding a blade for the skill..... 61/4" if I remember.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My parents gave Cody a working radio that looks just like this except it's turquoise. 1940's.
Philco.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have a GE 3 speed, 20" oscillating fan made in the 50's.
She's purring like a kitten as i type. lol
I bet it's metal too. Not plastic. My parents had one. Thing weighed a ton.

j_seph

I've got the same, plus the reciprocating saw. Try finding a blade for the skill..... 61/4" if I remember.
I have been using the saw rebuilding our deck, however it is a heavy one. Also have my wifes dads table saw that is belt driven and probably 50 years old using it.