Old Southern White Bulldogs

Throwback

? LIBERTAW!!! ?
Cousin had one in the 80’s-90’s as a pet. Totally loyal and fearless but was was great around people except one neighbor of his. We were convinced he had done something to her in the past that made her that way toward him. Other than that she’s bark at people when they drove up but it was a “someone’s here” bark.
Great dog.

Blackston

Cousin had one in the 80’s-90’s as a pet. Totally loyal and fearless but was was great around people except one neighbor of his. We were convinced he had done something to her in the past that made her that way toward him. Other than that she’s bark at people when they drove up but it was a “someone’s here” bark.
Great dog.
Ha .... The dog in my pic was also friendly, the day this pic was taken I worked at a plantation... I sent a new guide to get him off the chain , he came back white as a ghost he said “ That Big headed son of a gun tried to eat me “ !!!! ... A week later the new guide disappeared with a bunch of tools with him .... I say dogs are good judges of character!!!

Boondocks

I had one named Butch in the 80's that as a great judge of character.You could carry him anywhere without a lease but he would growl at someone every now and then.And he was right.I had a little short female less than knee tall in the 90's that was deaf.Best dog I ever had.We traveled all over the country with my job.She was a sweetheart not a mean one at all.She made friends from the east coast to the west coast.They are a great breed of dog but also all in what you train them to be.I am about ready for another one for an outside dog.

Throwback

? LIBERTAW!!! ?
Ha .... The dog in my pic was also friendly, the day this pic was taken I worked at a plantation... I sent a new guide to get him off the chain , he came back white as a ghost he said “ That Big headed son of a gun tried to eat me “ !!!! ... A week later the new guide disappeared with a bunch of tools with him .... I say dogs are good judges of character!!!
Agreed.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Always called them American bulldogs, I’ve had 3, all were great dogs. Swamp bullies martin use to be a kennel near Leesburg ga I believe. Not sure if they’re still operating.