Ole Miss Alabama

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Roll Tide Roll!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Was anybody else as surprised as i was that Kiffin made no defensive changes for the entire game? He was so terrified of the long ball that he kept that stupid 2-3-6 scheme in the whole time. We were happy to run for 5-7 yards a play with the occasional short pass.
Kiffin looked ridiculous from the headset toss to the end. Going for it on 4th down early in the game 4 TIMES and then twice more on your own side of the field was a head shaker( 2 successful).
I thought Ole Miss would score at least 30 on us but the defense showed up and kept the Reb's contained for the most part with a few perfect passes getting thru.
Josh Jobes continues to get pass interference penalties but did keep his opponent contained for the most part.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

brownceluse

Was anybody else as surprised as i was that Kiffin made no defensive changes for the entire game? He was so terrified of the long ball that he kept that stupid 2-3-6 scheme in the whole time. We were happy to run for 5-7 yards a play with the occasional short pass.
Kiffin looked ridiculous from the headset toss to the end. Going for it on 4th down early in the game 4 TIMES and then twice more on your own side of the field was a head shaker( 2 successful).
I thought Ole Miss would score at least 30 on us but the defense showed up and kept the Reb's contained for the most part with a few perfect passes getting thru.
Josh Jobes continues to get pass interference penalties but did keep his opponent contained for the most part.
Agree. Kiffin showed he’s still a tool and will always be a tool. He can’t coach in the same universe as Saban.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

And doing it playing against Bama. That was suicide, plain and simple.

GTMODawg

BANNED
And somebody's butt hurt.......................

Why would that be? My OP was about ole miss being the weekly beauty queen who would start the end of the Bama dynasty and then the game would take place and reality would rear its ugly head. The only thing I missed was the game being close…..based on mistakenly thinking ole miss knew they could punt instead of turning the ball over on downs. I never doubted Bama would win, I did think ole miss would be competitive….and pointed out that they have beaten some solid, not great or even good but solid teams thus far this season. I was mistaken about them being competitive…..as were a heaping bunch of folks….but I had little doubt they’d beat Bama.

GTMODawg

BANNED
Agree. Kiffin showed he’s still a tool and will always be a tool. He can’t coach in the same universe as Saban.

When he pulled the stunt at UT I was of the opinion that he was a low life scum bag. He seemed to have redeemed himself at Bama and the school in Florida…..but the whole popcorn thing and laying that big an egg makes me think his redemption may be ongoing……

MudDucker

Staff member
Kiffin looked like a crack head in need of a fix.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
When he pulled the stunt at UT I was of the opinion that he was a low life scum bag. He seemed to have redeemed himself at Bama and the school in Florida…..but the whole popcorn thing and laying that big an egg makes me think his redemption may be ongoing……
Kiffin gonna Kiffin.
Coach Saban's Island of Misfit Coaches Rehab Program will only carry you so far.
As you can see, he is still a work in progress.