Ole miss/Tennessee and injuries

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Is anyone really surprised?

They are nothing but a bunch of inbred morons. It's not like this is the 1st time this has happened. I hope UGA hangs 60 on them.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Unfortunate that this game will be remembered now by the fans actions and not the bad officiating that probably cost Tennessee the game. These officials need held accountable if there is not a straight up bias for one team over another.

I think I found you on VomitNation. Trying to justify what you Vols did is nuts.

You want to hold the officiating crew accountable?

Ok! Can we hold you Vols accountable for throwing stuff at your own band? Making them hit the tunnel cause the half breeds chased your own band & cheer leaders off the field?

And for you to be ok with it...

BURN KNOXVILLE! Only way to get rid of cockroaches!

2.26 on the video.

Last edited:

BuckNasty83

@BuckNasty83 what come over your folks?
I understand this looks bad. I don't encourage this type of behavior, but UT fans had enough at that point. The call was questionable. Even with replay, it couldn't be determined one or the other to overturn it.

But....

What started this was back in the first quarter. Corral does a fake handoff. We strip sack him and Barron scores a defensive TD. NO WHISTLES WERE BLOWN. The head ref ran with him all the way to the endzone and so did another ref. They gave us the TD, then they huddled up and decided to take the td back. It was complete garbage and that call alone cost us the game.

They were holding out in space most of the game. Anytime we got momentum, Ole Miss would fake an injury. The game lasted almost 5 hours because of this and the 20 minute delay from fans throwing trash.

This was a big game for us with Kiffin coming in as head coach. Sold out, amazing atmosphere, fans were at fever pitch all game.

This is a team with 30 something players who transferred out, on top of that,12 players were out for this game, our o line and starting RB and some solid defenders. Then Cade Mays got hurt early. This team is as patched together as a team can be, but we gave Kiffin heck and should have walked out with a W if not for bad officiating. So the fans simply lost it. It should have never came down to that play if they didn't take our points back.

Like I said, I know how it looks, but I also understand. With everything this team has been through, how Kiffin did us, how the refs screwed us, it was just built up.

You know, We live in a time where people say when you've had enough, stand up, speak out, fight back. And we did, but those on the outside see it as classless, sore losers, who couldn't handle the bad call. It was so much more than that last night.

Fast forward to the 20:20 mark. Matt does a fake handoff, which I think was supposed to have been the "statue of liberty" play that went wrong

BuckNasty83

I think I found you on VomitNation. Trying to justify what you Vols did is nuts.

You want to hold the officiating crew accountable?

Ok! Can we hold you Vols accountable for throwing stuff at your own band? Making them hit the tunnel cause the half breeds chased your own band & cheer leaders off the field?

And for you to be ok with it...

BURN KNOXVILLE! Only way to get rid of cockroaches!

2.26 on the video.

I know you hate the Vols, but never took you to be one to buy into what the media pumps out, but in this case, I guess it makes sense.

We weren't throwing at our band, when you throw empty plastic bottles, they tend to fall short of their mark ?

Browning Slayer

I know you hate the Vols, but never took you to be one to buy into what the media pumps out, but in this case, I guess it makes sense.

We weren't throwing at our band, when you throw empty plastic bottles, they tend to fall short of their mark ?
I could hear you and your wife getting ready for the game.

“I’ve got the tickets honey, are you ready to go”? “I am now, had to run back inside and get the golf balls”!

Browning Slayer

The Voltards were throwing more then empty water bottles.
0oUXQzyzVghylRw9fHuQO6qByElrzgAkaXP4RKQ1JiA.jpg

GTMODawg

BANNED
What started this was back in the first quarter. Corral does a fake handoff. We strip sack him and Barron scores a defensive TD. NO WHISTLES WERE BLOWN. The head ref ran with him all the way to the endzone and so did another ref. They gave us the TD, then they huddled up and decided to take the td back. It was complete garbage and that call alone cost us the game.

It was a bad look for UT and should have never happened....but it predates the call mentioned above. Tennessee plays in the SEC and like the rest of the SEC has to contend with the worst officiating in CFB, hands down, and it ain't even close. This is the result of years of seeing those morons blow calls against UT but every fan base in the conference has seen it play out game after game for years and it never gets any better. You would think that being the dominant, most successful conference in CFB would dictate that you had the best officiating in the game....but just the opposite is true. We have the bottom of the barrel ..and that is saying something considering how bad officiating is overall in CFB.

Apparently SEC officials are paid somewhere between $800 and $3000 by the conference per game to officiate. That is about 25% on the low end and on par with the rest of the power 5 conferences on the high end....except all of the others low end starts at about $2000 per game. That in and of itself is a problem. A more serious problem is NONE of them are professionals who can seriously impact a game involving hundreds of millions of dollars. It'd be akin to Ford using volunteer book keepers to do their taxes....eventually that is going to catch up with you. At least one person on the field during any SEC game where SEC officials are officiating should be a full time employee of the conference, earn a salary worthy of such an important position, and be held accountable for the actions of the quasi volunteers on the field with them during the game.

UT rightfully took a black eye Saturday...and it'll be fun mentioning golf balls and mustard bottles from here on out. But this has been building somewhere in the conference for a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time and it could've happened anywhere except Vandy.

Browning Slayer

And folks have the audacity to wonder how come it is that they just started selling alcohol at some SEC schools.....

Alcohol is the last thing those meth heads in Knoxville need.

GTMODawg

BANNED

Knowing this, and knowing that UT Knoxville is a fine institution of higher learning, were a fan of said team to haul off and chunk an empty plastic water bottle from behind and above the UT Band they knew full well that they were indeed throwing said bottle at the UT band. I have felt the urge to throw anything I could lift at the UT band myself so I am certainly capable of understanding the sentiment....but outside of a 2 year old throwing a tantrum they were throwing things at the back of the heads of their fellow UT fans, period. Not even a UT grad could not know this....