Olympics

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You know exactly what I mean. You ain’t a typical UGA fan.

1. You actually went to UGA.
2. You have common sense and not delusional visions of grandeur year after year.
3. You critique the team the way an impartial
bystander would and don’t unapologetically praise them no matter what.
4. You don’t call for the coaches head on a pike every time the team loses a conference game.
5. I’ve never once heard you say, “Well, we beat Auburn. That’s enough for me!”

Haha. Love you brother!
I live, sleep, breathe, play, and make my living in the real world. Why would I live any different watching college football? ?

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I live, sleep, breathe, play, and make my living in the real world. Why would I live any different watching college football? ?

You remember Mark Thornton? I’ll never forget watching the Dawgs at his house almost every game night. This was back in the Richt, Bobo era. Aaron Murray would sling the ball to AJ Green and off he’d go. All you’d hear was GO DAWGS!!! being screamed at the tops of lungs. Those Wilkes County boys would curb stomp you for naysaying the Dawgs but didn’t even know who was running the ball half the time. Comical.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Ole short stroke. Dead fish hand shake. The good ole days

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I bet after the Olympics are over, they will announce that the viewership was the worst EVER.
I did enjoy the American surfer girl who won the gold. She celebrated correctly with the flag. Big time. She was proud and you could tell it.

BeerThirty

I have been watching every here and there. But tired of only seeing swimming every time I turn it on. Almost as boring as watching cars go around a track.. Be nice to see some of the more entertaining events.

BeerThirty

I bet after the Olympics are over, they will announce that the viewership was the worst EVER.
I did enjoy the American surfer girl who won the gold. She celebrated correctly with the flag. Big time. She was proud and you could tell it.

I saw something on Breitbart (i think) that said viewership was down something like 30 million viewers so far.. Not surprising at all.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Haven't watched one second of it this year. That's a first for me. I USED to love the Olympics. This did just pop up on my FB. surfer.jpg

Madsnooker

I've actually watched a fare amount so far and have been pleasantly happy with the USA pride I have seen from most of the athletes. Yes there are some bad examples obviously but I'm not going to ruin it for the majority that have trained their whole lives for this moment. It's to bad alot of great athletes won't be watched by alot of Americans because of the actions of some stupid ones (yea that's you USA soccer team)!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !