On the board

1982ace

Buddy and I set up on a roosted bird this morning. He slips by me at 10 yds and sees me and swings around right to my partner.
Then it’s my turn so off to another farm. We run two longbeards out of the field with the truck when we got there. We decided to go ahead and set up there and gave them a little time. Hour later one of them is looking at the end of my barrel 4E366360-6A60-412E-A6FC-C12C30FFF2A3.jpeg850573EC-6215-4026-9D54-CD378A478E3E.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sounds like a great morning , congrats !

Juan De

Nice!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Way to go ace!

Turkeytider

Congrats! Beginning to think I might not even get out. This virus keeps me wrapped up with hospital matters plus my usual camp is cut off this season because my buddy`s ( who owns the camp ) wife has rather significant lung issues. Totally understandable. I`d do the same thing if I were him.

Last edited by a moderator:

wvdawg

Staff member
Fine bird - congrats!

Turkeytider

Congrats! Beginning to think I might not even get out. This virus keeps me wrapped up with hospital matters plus my usual camp is cut off this season because my buddy`s ( who owns the camp ) wife has rather significant lung issues. Totally understandable. I`d do the same thing if I were him.

Sorry guys, my bad. This " danged " virus is about to run me ragged !!… won`t happen again!