on the road again...Indiana from the tree updates!!!

j_seph

man bubba's buck is a skinny one, I believe yours is a little older to Jim
Congrats

BowChilling

Great hunt guys! Thanks for sharing!

Jim you got the best of old Bubba this year! Congrats. Bubba's got his share the past two years anyway!

ultramag

Great buck JT and Bubbabuck:banana: i enjoyed reading your posts...I love hunting the midwest...I miss it...I want to go back next year..It has been a while since i was in Illinois..maybe 3 weeks:banginghe Great job fellers:cool:

Rob

Thanks and congrats

Thanks for sharing, once again, I really enjoy reading the updates and Congrats for two nice deer.

zman

becareful on the trip home. tell ol bubba gp is waiting on him.lol

futuredoc

where were you guys hunting (county)

I am looking at going to Indianapolis for residency this summer and for the next few years. Drove all over the state this week and it was pretty. Lots of good looking deer habitat. Couldn't really tell the difference between Illinois, Indy, and Ohio. Except for south Ohio . . it was pretty hilly.

fd

Gut_Pile

Great job guys!!! Those are some fine bucks. Seems like yall had a great 3 days. Congrats once again!!!

Slayer

hey jt.....how about some comments on the hornady sst/ harvester sabot and blackhorn 209.....safe to say you are pleased????

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok settled in for the last time...

Its 18 and breezy with a N wind @ about 15. The coffee is tasty but not as good as usual

Prolly cause we just hit the road and are headed to the house and dont know if Ive said it on this trip but coffee on a cold deer stand is the nectar of the gods and this cant compare!!! :bounce:

Thanks again folks it was fun as usual. Not sure if we have anymore trips as of yet but most likely we are done.

Later

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Slayer, the bullet and powder and sabot combo is still just as good @ 18 degrees as it was on the range during late summer. Although it was only 30 yards on the buck yesterday it totally destroyed the boiler room. Main thing is that it went boom every time the trigger was pulled this year.

Love the blackpowder for sure!

Duckhawk

Banned
Congrats to both of you guys, I'm Jealous!

larpyn

did you ever put a tape on your buck and get a gross score?